TVD tweets Diaz building something special. 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Love that these kids that have turned things around see what I have been seeing. Optimism versus skepticism. Seeing the good over the bad, enjoying watching the progress and see even more success as Manny gains knowledge. Starting over kills our recent progress with no assurance a change will succeed.
suck my dick middle finger GIF

Manny has done this since he's been here win social media and trick the retards of the fan base. He's smart and always realized the admin and fans r stupid. Cant knock him for shooting his shot.

Yep we continually suck because half of our fanbase is brain dead retards. Simp for chains and Twitter hash tags. I’m getting tired of their stupidity ruining my football experience lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most every player at every level of sports believes in his/her coach. It’s almost the only way to play sports and be competitive. Players convince themselves they can win with their teammates and coaches. It is a form of delusion that is prevalent and almost necessary for success in sports.

Advertisement
Yep we continually suck because half of our fanbase is brain dead retards. Simp for chains and Twitter hash tags. I’m getting tired of their stupidity ruining my football experience lol
Alot of fans don't know any better and even will talk themselves into Diaz. Year one we had people convincing themselves reading all fluff pieces on here and everywhere else. Where it was blatantly obvious he wasn't the guy and tricked the admin

how are you under recruited and dont have a chip on your shoulder? last week that kid was winded after two plays
He is who he always was.....u think Jimbo let's that kid get out of Texas? He wasn't fooled by the HS mvp bs awards he knew Flagg was garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back