TVD tweets Diaz building something special. 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
really? the young kids who haven't suffered through years of bad culture and coaching didnt.
if not for injuries he'd still be starting Gaynor, king, and a few others. The guy is a complete clown.
Has no idea chase smith could play until last two weeks but marches overweight flagg out there?
Preach

Team never quit on him. I’ll give Diaz that.
From Coker on the players quit on their coach and season. That is the only thing Manny has going for him, he somehow got the players to play hard all season. Is that enough to offset the fact that:

1. Recruiting is a mess
2. He will need to be extended
3. The defense and Special teams need new leadership and great improvement
4. He will need to hire an OC and DC
5. He was 7-5 in year 3

Our nightmares are going to come to life aren’t they?
I am not watching next year under Diaz. I am done with 7 win mediocrity.

Hey, I’m happy for the players. They should be happy, but acting like beating a 3 win team is not reason to forget the abysmal losses. Also, why fire Blake if he made the right hire and losing division titles is fine?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love that these kids that have turned things around see what I have been seeing. Optimism versus skepticism. Seeing the good over the bad, enjoying watching the progress and see even more success as Manny gains knowledge. Starting over kills our recent progress with no assurance a change will succeed.

Advertisement
Love that these kids that have turned things around see what I have been seeing. Optimism versus skepticism. Seeing the good over the bad, enjoying watching the progress and see even more success as Manny gains knowledge. Starting over kills our recent progress with no assurance a change will succeed.
BS, this staff is awful. These kids will sing a different tune with Cristobal or Kiffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back