TVD tweets Diaz building something special. 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Most every player at every level of sports believes in his/her coach. It’s almost the only way to play sports and be competitive. Players convince themselves they can win with their teammates and coaches. It is a form of delusion that is prevalent and almost necessary for success in sports.

Spoken by someone who’s actually played team sports. Exact same thing I was thinking. All you people posting nonsense read and reread this post.

Advertisement
…. half of our fanbase is brain dead retards.…

2C8ACC2F-6FCC-4FFD-888B-CCD707F49B54.jpeg

Love that these kids that have turned things around see what I have been seeing. Optimism versus skepticism. Seeing the good over the bad, enjoying watching the progress and see even more success as Manny gains knowledge. Starting over kills our recent progress with no assurance a change will succeed.
What progress?

Advertisement
Advertisement
All of the players are tweeting @Manny. So obvious it’s planned. Also obvious we are gonna lose some kids.
If we hire Cristobal or Kiffin I expect a lot of kids will realize that UM with a high powered coach and staff is the right place to be.
The players are currently emotional for their coach, and that is how they should be.
But once it is time to make a business decision, Cristobal/Kiffin will be welcomed by the players and their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back