TVD Staying at UM Mega-Thread (F off Nick and the local Miami media dreck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Pretty annoying 24hours… shows we still don’t have a leader in the QB room.

TVD can win us 10+ games still just off arm talent but he’ll always be remembered for this and his attendance comments
well our attendance blows so he's got that going for him

Would anyone else like to see us go do this same **** to Bama right now and offer money they don’t want to pay to one of their key players at a position of need for us???

Not only because we need the talent but to make known that if you try to poach our players, there’ll be a cost when he come back on you.

Set the ******* example.

would anyone else like to see us go do this same **** to Bama right now and offer money they don’t want to pay to one of their key players at a position of need for us???

Not only because we need the talent but to make known that if you try to poach our players, there’ll be a cost when he come back on you.

Set the ******* example.
how do you know we haven't?

Advertisement
See, I ain't know that part.

Couple other things...

She was an older lady and was sitting in her seat with a seatbelt on. She had third degree burns all over her thighs. The pictures really upset the jury.

Also, there is a post-trial motion called Remittitur, where you can ask the judge to reduce the jury verdict when you can convince the judge that the jury award was way beyond the norm. And that's what happened in the McDonald's case. The "original" jury damages were reduced by the judge, so a LOT LESS money was awarded than was first reported in the press.

Advertisement
So you just discard what king did in his junior season when he was one of the top qbs in the country? Personally as I've said before I don't agree with what people said about tvd results under lashlee. He definitely showed some promise but like I said ,what did he deliver on. What has he shown us in results? It's time to show people who HE IS. Not who y'all want him to be. Cause only so long everyone else but him can be blamed for his failures.
I dont discard his JR season but TVD put up more yards, more TDs in less games the next season when he took over. What did King ever deliver on. King was not a good fit for Lashlee offense. If you couldnt see the difference on offense when TVD took over, I dont know what else to say.

Would anyone else like to see us go do this same **** to Bama right now and offer money they don’t want to pay to one of their key players at a position of need for us???

Set the ******* example.
Paging Mr. Cohen 📢

I’d prefer the one that didn’t get benched against middle Tennessee state / the one that showed enough leadership to have a productive offense and beat lesser teams
Right...cause last year wasnt the OC and the archaic offense he tried to bring in. You would prefer a guy who quits on the team after 4 games.

Advertisement

Set the ******* example.
On Jesus H my man

Set the ******* example.

I love ruthless RVA.

Advertisement
I’ll just say it; this is why u stack chips. TVD can get away w this chit b/c he knows that room ain’t chit. I’ll be glad when all of Diaz recruited players r gone, dead ***. And shame on any **** trying to compare this fiasco w Wong; Wong signed a NIL deal & led his team to its first ever Elite 8. He then sees a **** off the street sign a substantially bigger NIL deal. I, too, would feel some type of way. Furthermore, this rift/gripe happened WELL before practices or the season even began.

We just completed a Spring Game, & now u wanna talk about mo’ $$? FOH; that chit could’ve been handled in December or at worst, January.

If this **** don’t put up similar numbers to Clayton Tune this season…..Lord help him.
EVerything that goes on right now is able to occur because we are utter pants *** cheeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back