TVD Staying at UM Mega-Thread (F off Nick and the local Miami media dreck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Paging Mr. Cohen 📢
Serious question. Do you think we did with Cohen, what they did here with TVD, or do you think we just got him out of the portal more generally the way it’s supposed to be done?

There’s back channeling (not allowed but s certain amount seems to be standard) and there’s outright open tampering.

Advertisement
Would anyone else like to see us go do this same **** to Bama right now and offer money they don’t want to pay to one of their key players at a position of need for us???

Not only because we need the talent but to make known that if you try to poach our players, there’ll be a cost when he come back on you.

Set the ******* example.
Except when it comes to us, the NCAA will label it "tampering" and launch an investigation.

Serious question. Do you think we did with Cohen, what they did here with TVD, or do you think we just got him out of the portal more generally the way it’s supposed to be done?

There’s back channeling (not allowed but a certain amount seems to be standard) and there’s outright open tampering.

A lot of it could’ve gone through his girl, so technically, OK, I suppose.

Advertisement
Tyler Van Dyke is very hard to root for after this.

I want them to get their money but this is just Crappy way to go about it, he seemed to have locker room issues last year, not sure this helps.

I want them to get their money but this is just Crappy way to go about it, he seemed to have locker room issues last year, not sure this helps.
Isaiah Wong did a similar thing last year and people forgot pretty quickly when he played well and the team did well

it'll blow over if he balls out

So I’ve been busy and admittedly don’t know all of the twists and turns that went down here but isn’t it true that Bama reached out to TVD, he listened, he renegotiated with Miami, and he is staying? If that’s accurate it’s hard to blame him.
The blame is on the source of the info. How do we know? Someone ran their mouth and someone in Miami media put it out there. These are the people who deserve our venom. IMO.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back