TVD Staying at UM Mega-Thread (F off Nick and the local Miami media dreck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hope I don’t come off too naive, cause I do believe there is some fire somewhere in the middle of all that smoke. But this story still seems fishy to me. A couple of known hacks release a rumor with no context and not a word from anyone we all trust?! I know D$ eluded to a legitimate situation, but I guess I’m just glad it all worked out. Which leads me to my next point….

Last year in recruiting our best insiders said they knew for a fact if the onfield product was better, we could have had a better shot at some elite players. Now if most of you believe we are 7-5 to 8-4 with TVD, and worse Jacurri or Emory, wouldn’t everyone be happy to keep TVD even if it’s purely for recruiting purposes? He’s most likely gone after this season anyways. I still think getting a portal QB is a great idea, but unless you can guarantee me a 10 win starter, why would I be disappointed with TVD staying? If for nothing else than landing kids like Trader and whoever else needs to see an improved offense and more wins than losses to sign.

Advertisement
TVD can't be the favorite in the locker room or with the fans. he's been rumored to transfer twice, Doesn't like playing at home games... If I was a player I don't know how I'd feel about all this. But I've wondered with rumors that were floating around of Rashada getting 10+ million on NIL, If he isn't close to that it probably made him feel some type of way. either way rumor is dead. lock thread

@No_Fly_Zone

Allow me.

I'm going to speak in GIF

Heart Attack Oh Dear GIF by BLoafX

:pgdead:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not being flippant, but what does money have to do with treating another person; young, student athletes with decency?
Ah, money, the root of all evil. You're asking a moral question. Money should have no factor in how another person is treated.

Is booing at a game indecent? Is calling a player a jag or worse on a fansite indecent? Personally, I don't feel the need to go after players, pro or college, but I don't fault those that do. In society today, people comment on everything.

As this TVD adventure has shown, college is now a business, players are looking to get paid and the idea of the amateur student athlete is done. And money changed that dynamic. I'm speculating now, but I guess people feel that when you have to pay to watch players who are getting paid, you have the right to say what you want and what you say depends on one's definition of decency.

done. this post ^ from this porster is the compelling, substantiated, actionable, recent, verifiable, two-factor authenticated evidence that I needed. updated list below

UPDATED LIST of whose information is actionable and whose information is not actionable

PLUGGED IN

@DMoney
@JayCane20
@Cribby
@Brooklyndee
@Hurracanes [he argues he isn't an insider, which confirms that HE is. love the humility, meng]
@Da Jumbo Mutombo
@Boarcane
@LeedsCane
@Cane6
@whoopingcane

NOT PLUGGED IN

@rsa coral gables
@Empirical Cane
@Cryptical Envelopment
LA PIEDRA
✅ That’s what I’m hearing too 💯

Advertisement
For a QB? I would prefer a QB that has ability to scramble compared to a RB that can somewhat pass
RkPlayerGCmpAttPctYdsY/AAY/ATDIntRate
Passing
1Tyler Van Dyke1020232462.329319.09.8256160.1
RkPlayerGCmpAttPctYdsY/AAY/ATDIntRate
Passing
1D'Eriq King1121132964.126868.28.9235152.7
I’d prefer the one that didn’t get benched against middle Tennessee state / the one that showed enough leadership to have a productive offense and beat lesser teams

Pretty annoying 24hours… shows we still don’t have a leader in the QB room.

TVD can win us 10+ games still just off arm talent but he’ll always be remembered for this and his attendance comments
Agree with the first part of your statement, but winning cures everything.

If we win 10+ games next year I'll forgive his lackluster leadership be happy he's getting drafted and that he will have helped us on the recruiting trail just by winning games and showing progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back