TVD Staying at UM Mega-Thread (F off Nick and the local Miami media dreck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Practices have been limited for 15 years. Bro why do you type so fast, and make up stuff up. We have relationships with the kids, its genuine Miami cant tamper with that..

Bro last week we were at FLORIDA, Georgia, and tomorrow LSU. Keep thinking business starts and ends with the Canes it doesnt. Nobody has freely supported and recruited for the Canes like us. We have told these stories on our platform. Pic a name we sit down with them all. You just dont know what your looking at, because its real not fabricated lol. Thanks for following haven't posted in here in years back to minding my business
Congrats on building a platform on social media that’s great. But it started with the Miami Hurricanes did it not? Like other have said it’s tampering and regardless if true or not it should have been kept quiet. It could hurt Miami acquiring players in the spring portal especially WR’s. Life is all about clicks and views now a days that’s the sad part. People chase going viral rather than being loyal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would I make that up? X and Streeter are plugged in with the kids. Gave them credit for it. They get good info but X doesn't know when to shut up or what not to say and gets carried away to the point he makes stuff up. I've known him for years and my brother played football with his (X's) brother at ETSU... I know the stuff from their side and the university side. I'm not just going to openly tell you which kid and who in the dept I talk to. Talk to Cam Ghorbi and Alex Schwartz.. they can fill you in.

Holy **** cakes!

Real names have entered the chat.

I am saying this assuming this new article is truly accurate. See you TVD.

A 9-9 QB who doesnt have a great rep even within his current team and outside of a 6 game stretch has looked just "solid" isnt worth this headache or culture killing momentum. Pay him and who knows if any of our others then hold us hostage.

This is an extremely tough situation on all sides.

Advertisement

Miami Hurricanes quarterback Tyler Van Dyke is weighing whether to enter the transfer portal because he and his camp are “frustrated” with the total value of his NIL deals at UM and has substantial offers from other schools, Canesport reported Thursday. Two friends of Van Dyke, contacted by the Herald, did not dispute that report.

per the report, this is news to Ruiz.

This is a rough look for a guy who played as poorly as he did last year.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back