TVD Returning

Advertisement
If you see it, you see it.

73e020f56c4a86221823bc32113b4316d2-25-ben-affleck-sad-smoke.w710.jpg

Advertisement
I’d like to agree with you but it probably has to do more so with him making more in NIL than he would with an nfl contract after this season’s disaster
If that were the case he'd transfer where he would be one of the most coveted teansfers on the market plus gets to go to a team with an OC he likes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bet Mario promised TVD they would run a pass happy offense under Gattis in year 2. Tvd would have had plenty of options so have to think a healthy Lifewallet check also played a factor. It just doesn’t really make sense to me that Gattis would still be here if he weren’t getting canned. Idk man…someone convince me otherwise

Advertisement
Bet Mario promised TVD they would run a pass happy offense under Gattis in year 2. Tvd would have had plenty of options so have to think a healthy Lifewallet check also played a factor. It just doesn’t really make sense to me that Gattis would still be here if he weren’t getting canned. Idk man…someone convince me otherwise
Do you think TVD or Garcia would come back if they were working with Gattis and he was the play caller ?

Do you think we ran a run happy offense in 2022?

Advertisement
Back