TVD Returning

Advertisement
Advertisement
100% agree!
usa_today_19371687.jpg

Do you think TVD or Garcia would come back if they were working with Gattis and he was the play caller ?
^This.

When a pilot cannot see clearly, the pilot relies on his instruments. TVD returning is a leading indicator that Gattis is gone. I said a few days ago we should all watch what TVD does. It will be telling.

Keep following the instruments and it will lead us out of harms way. Signs and news like this will tell us where we are headed, even when things are cloudy and dark.

Advertisement
Do you think TVD or Garcia would come back if they were working with Gattis and he was the play caller ?
Reading between the lines this sounds like Gattis is staying on staff but not calling plays. Co-OC/WR with Ponce replaced by a Co-OC/QB who will call the plays?

Reading between the lines this sounds like Gattis is staying on staff but not calling plays. Co-OC/WR with Ponce replaced by a Co-OC/QB who will call the plays?
I mean I guess that's one way it can happen but what would his role be on the staff at that point? a $1.8M wide receiver coach? It would also be a demotion in his last 2 stops which would certainly put a halt on his career progression. Highly doubt JG would sign up for that. At that point he can just resign and go be an analyst for a year or two.

one possibility is that Gattis was told he could stay but would get a demotion in role maybe to encourage him to look elsewhere? Either way there will be a change whether he leaves or not.

Advertisement
TVD is not staying if Gattis is still here - he could have gone to plenty of P5 schools who have good OCs to showcase his skills for the NFL draft.
It’s really as simple as this, but I just sit back now and let the morons cry and spit on themselves, adamantly declaring Gattis is going nowhere over and over…

Bom Dia Hello GIF

TVD is not staying if Gattis is still here - he could have gone to plenty of P5 schools who have good OCs to showcase his skills for the NFL draft.
Exactly. If TVD went portal he would immediately be one of the most coveted transfers in the portal. His staying shows he feels good about what is happening here.

Advertisement
Would you trade TVD for Leary at NC St? Hopefully the struggles TVD had last season will only be considered as a "sophomore slump" because he didn't look good to me most of the season. He did have his good moments but not many

If it goes down this way, man, what a weak move! If it happens, I will try to be slow to smash this move, but at the start of it, if this happens, it does make me question how strong Mario really is.

Still hoping for the best.

If it goes down this way, man, what a weak move! If it happens, I will try to be slow to smash this move, but at the start of it, if this happens, it does make me question how strong Mario really is.

Still hoping for the best.
Maybe Mario loves his offensive system but hates his play calling?

Advertisement
Back