TVD Returning

Advertisement
I’m employed by one of the obvious programs so I can’t answer. However there was another two just in my state keeping an eye out. One I was formerly employed by.
Part of me thinks what if he went to play for Sonny Dykes and TCU what that would look like, especially now that they have some big time WR transfers coming

Part of me thinks what if he went to play for Sonny Dykes and TCU what that would look like, especially now that they have some big time WR transfers coming
Gattis has to be gone. Im sure nil money was nice but Gattis/ol killed that boys stock dramatically this season…. Only ftx crashed worse than Tvd from 21 to the 22 season

Are we meeting at the Big Cheese after the Opening Day game for this one?

Advertisement
^This.

When a pilot cannot see clearly, the pilot relies on his instruments. TVD returning is a leading indicator that Gattis is gone. I said a few days ago we should all watch what TVD does. It will be telling.

Keep following the instruments and it will lead us out of harms way. Signs and news like this will tell us where we are headed, even when things are cloudy and dark.
84904C57-975D-45E8-A077-BD9B0EEE04C9.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back