TVD news

Advertisement
If true that TVD a game-time decision than I am even more sick of Mario

Based on his response to inquiry in press conference about TVD, if TVD does not play, or not healthy enough to play, then time for administration to “dump Mario”, realize all he is is a recruiter, take your losses and hire a coach who understands football (“take a knee against Ga. Tech”)

Mario has a terrible coaching record - have donors contribute to buy him out

Hire a real coach
Kobe Bryant What GIF

Advertisement
This guy is a national writer. It’s now public. For Christs sake.

D$ doesn’t want us being a part of putting injury information out there, whether or not it’s leaked elsewhere. We ordinarily wait for him to comment before we let it happen. So we don’t care that Footballville and Ferman were talking about it. D$ doesn’t want to be a part of the problem. Until the owner here says otherwise that’s how we deal with it.

D$ doesn’t want us being a part of putting injury information out there, whether or not it’s leaked elsewhere. We ordinarily wait for him to comment before we let it happen. So we don’t care that Footballville and Ferman were talking about it. D$ doesn’t want to be a part of the problem. Until the owner here says otherwise that’s how we deal with it.
Not trying to get your access revoked by posting bs. I understand and I respect it.

Was quite confident it was directions to you guys from the top. Completely unnecessary and comical, imo, but I know the Maude’s are just doing as they’re asked to do. Appreciate the response, genuinely.

Advertisement
For the clueless idiots that frequent this board, leaking injury information gives our opponents a distinct advantage. Especially with a position like the starting QB.

For the clueless idiots that frequent this board, leaking injury information gives our opponents a distinct advantage. Especially with a position like the starting QB.
I highly doubt Clemson coaches are on this board a few hours before game time trying to find out information.

Advertisement
Was quite confident it was directions to you guys from the top. Completely unnecessary and comical, imo, but I know the Maude’s are just doing as they’re asked to do. Appreciate the response, genuinely.
It’s been given before this so we just implemented it. I’m not judging- I think it’s a correct approach to a point and then at a point it’s pointless. Once Thamel puts it out I think it’s pointless though ordinarily we let D$ decide.

Advertisement
what does the boss man have to say about me becoming a moderator?

I highly doubt Clemson coaches are on this board a few hours before game time trying to find out information.
Doesn’t take a coach to frequent a board. Just in the last few weeks, we’ve had several fans from other teams on the board. Regardless, leaking injury information doesn’t help the team.

Advertisement
Back