TVD news

Advertisement
Lol I was done with this program after Ga Tech. Threw the hammer on UNC last week and when the Clemson line came out I doubled down.

What kind of corny **** is this

Nick Young Wtf GIF

Warned for a 'personal attack'.

Awe..still hiding behind your keyboard?
For the record, the post that was censored said I'm against the restriction of information in a public forum. Found that objectionable, Maude?
I know Americans are getting dumber by the day but by definition this is a privately owned board that is subject to the rules of its owners

like a company

freedom of speech is about the government restricting you and even then ya know, fire in a Theater and all.

and then again freedom of speech also doesn’t mean freedom of consequences for what you said

thanks for coming to my Ted talk

you’re now free to go all ignorant again as we fret over how much Miami may lose or not against the spread that I promise you, you should always avoid when Miami is involved either way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am really, really thinking that TVD absolutely lacks metal fortitude, which in turn makes him less than ordeal in stressful situations. Players/people like that won’t push themselves through an injury either because they are already questioning themselves.
If TVD doesn’t play today then, IMO, UM needs to move on from him.

I’m not calling him a diva/b*tch, but sometimes it feels like he is one.

Advertisement
I am really, really thinking that TVD absolutely lacks metal fortitude, which in turn makes him less than ordeal in stressful situations. Players/people like that won’t push themselves through an injury either because they are already questioning themselves.
If TVD doesn’t play today then, IMO, UM needs to move on from him.

I’m not calling him a diva/b*tch, but sometimes it feels like he is one.

Takes skill to contradict yourself in the same sentence.

Advertisement
D$ doesn’t want us being a part of putting injury information out there, whether or not it’s leaked elsewhere. We ordinarily wait for him to comment before we let it happen. So we don’t care that Footballville and Ferman were talking about it. D$ doesn’t want to be a part of the problem. Until the owner here says otherwise that’s how we deal with it.
what is the rationale behind this policy?
I mean news is news.

Advertisement
Back