TVD is practicing

Advertisement
I have an ex girlfriend that can teach him how to catch every ball that comes near him….

bros-the-office.gif

Advertisement
…and speaking of rumors…another contact (this one with closer ties to the program) said we may be missing a few starters due to illness. No names provided tho.

We can’t catch a break this year…sheesh.

Why do these rumors always seem to break on Fridays? Coincidence? No chance.
There was a thread about this yesterday but it seems to have mysteriously disappeared.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was wearing a boot on the Instagram story he posted last night
I thought Guidry mentioned earlier in the week that kam had been fighting another injury since he came back but this was the best he's looked. Maybe precautionary to not further injure it. I believe I saw him practicing during the week too on the canes instagram story

Advertisement
That's not on him....the receiver didn't finish his route....Stop it.
How are so many people convinced emory is the savior from what they witnessed last Saturday. The offense looked dreadful for 3 quarters and outside of a few decent throws late, the OL and the running game is what finally got them down the field...don't understand everyone begging for Emory over TVD. Now if TVD is so banged up he's going to hurt the team playing, that's a diff story

Last edited:
JFC in less than a day he goes from TVD is so injured he may be out for the season to he is playing this Saturday.
When I first saw that, I was like what imbecile goes from one extreme to the other? Then saw who it was …

Lol. DannyBoy gon’ DannyBoy.

Advertisement
Back