TVD is practicing

Advertisement
If he starts, and we Win without covering, who gives af....he's an 18yr old true freshman.
Oh so we’re moving goal posts. Got it.

UVA f^cking sucks. They’re a bottom 5 P5 team. I’ve never seen a fanbase go rabid for 4.6 yards per completion like this one. It’s always the backup that’s the best player. I don’t care if he’s 12, you and plenty of others have been adamant he’s better than TVD. So let’s see it.

Hopefully it’s sweat-free as it should be and Emory lights it up, but if for some reason this is a dog fight in the 4Q again…guess we’ll just have to see.

Last edited:

UVA f^cking sucks. They’re a bottom 5 P5 team. I’ve never seen a fanbase go rabid for 4.6 yards per completion like this one. It’s always the backup that’s the best player.

Hopefully it’s sweat-free as it should be and Emory lights it up, but if for some reason this is a dog fight in the 4Q again…guess we’ll just have to see.
How tf am I moving Goal posts??....because the line started out "WITH" TVD starting??....if he beats Virginia by 10 points I'll be elated at 18yrs old. This Virginia team sucks so bad, that they beat the team that whipped our *** with a starting QB....

Advertisement
If he’s hurt hurt but trying to tough it out sit him but if he’s just in pain I’m sorry he should try and play. Emory game 2 with film and how limited Dawson had him I just worry.

How tf am I moving Goal posts??....because the line started out "WITH" TVD starting??....if he beats Virginia by 10 points I'll be elated at 18yrs old. This Virginia team sucks so bad, that they beat the team that whipped our *** with a starting QB....
Don't even bother. Guy is beyond irrational.

How are some many people convinced emory is the savior from what they witnessed last Saturday. The offense looked dreadful for 3 quarters and outside of a few decent throws late, the OL and the running game is what finally got them down the field...don't understand everyone begging for Emory over TVD. Now if TVD is so banging up he's going to hurt the team playing, that's a diff story
He is so banged up....

Advertisement

UVA f^cking sucks. They’re a bottom 5 P5 team. I’ve never seen a fanbase go rabid for 4.6 yards per completion like this one. It’s always the backup that’s the best player. I don’t care if he’s 12, you and plenty of others have been adamant he’s better than TVD. So let’s see it.

I agree with you but let’s see if the gameplan changes a bit. He made some big time throws to close the game last week hopefully that loosens his leash. If it’s the same gameplan we saw against Clemson I will be disappointed and would honestly rather watch JB qb power us to victory for 50 plays

TVD is making atleast a couple hundred g’s this year to play correct? Are allowed to view that in the context of whether or not he goes today?

Advertisement
How are so many people convinced emory is the savior from what they witnessed last Saturday. The offense looked dreadful for 3 quarters and outside of a few decent throws late, the OL and the running game is what finally got them down the field...don't understand everyone begging for Emory over TVD. Now if TVD is so banged up he's going to hurt the team playing, that's a diff story

Did you see all those screen passes, #6 is closer than ever

Actually I think we should throw more wr screens with TVD. The kind Emory was throwing. It’ll help open up the downfield passing game as defenses get tired of us getting 6-7 yards a pop on them.
I’m ready for the deep shot off the screen look, sneak a guy out the backside.

How are so many people convinced emory is the savior from what they witnessed last Saturday. The offense looked dreadful for 3 quarters and outside of a few decent throws late, the OL and the running game is what finally got them down the field...don't understand everyone begging for Emory over TVD. Now if TVD is so banged up he's going to hurt the team playing, that's a diff story
Exactly. It’s like some people watched a completely different football game. I give Emory all the credit in the world for stepping in and coming away with the W but if TVD is healthy enough to throw the football, he is QB1.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exactly. It’s like some people watched a completely different football game. I give Emory all the credit in the world for stepping in and coming away with the W but if TBD is healthy enough to throw the football, he is QB1.
And I think emory has a chance to have a bright future for the Canes. I'd just prefer it be next year. Its still possibly we can win without TVD but I like our chances way better with him. I really wanna be 7-2 heading to Tallahassee

Unless there is a way to confirm… Just because a photo is posted this week doesn’t mean it was taken this week. Could just be a psyop to distract the opposing team.
That would definitely be an interesting strategy lol. The official page usually posts a bunch of pics from practice. That was just one of 8 or 10 pics

Advertisement
Back