TVD (He Gone)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He threw games this season and stuck the school up for more money while flirting with Alabama in the offseason. I don't care what anyone says, eff this kid. There I said it
Exactly! Cause for sure you wouldn’t listen to a new company trying to triple your salary. Never in a million years.

Not sure if anything ever gets brought to light but something really fishy happened with him during that 3-4 game stretch where he forgot how to play football.
Don't know if he had a mental break or what, but it was really odd that's for sure.

Advertisement
What do you have on the over/under on the number of threads started wishing he was still here the first good pass he throws next season?
I'll be surprised if he lands at a big program thus likely a step down in competition so him having a great season would not surprise me one bit. Reality is though wherever he goes the word is out about zone coverage, unless he was injured, that four/five game stretch tape is gonna be popular.

last offseason there was uncertainty on whether or not we were sticking with tvd... this year we know he's gone

i expect we'll have a new QB by signing day

Advertisement
I'll be surprised if he lands at a big program so him having a great season would not surprise me one bit. Reality is wherever he goes the word is out about zone coverage, unless he was injured, that four/five game stretch tape is gonna be popular.
I could see it going either way honestly. Either he balls out at a top 25 team next year or fades further into mediocrity at a lower P5/higher G5 team.

Respect

I’ve bashed him a lot but he played a good game against a good defense today

Leg injury, hand injury, rib injury, shoulder injury, took some wicked wicked hits in this game

I thought he was done here but he gave us a chance to win

To me it just took too long for the coaches to help him out. He started off great and then hit a wall, and the coaches let him down

Not absolving him during that stretch, he played MISERABLY. But today was plenty of evidence that coaching holds a lot of the keys
I wish him well, but he was never a Miami guy except when he was first here.

I will get attacked and I don’t care..but BC effort was an audition…and it saddens me to think that is what it took for him to care a little more.

Lack of mobility will kill him at next level (eg, Mac Jones). The game has changed and he was a liability with his mental errors and pocket presence (one of the worst I've seen). Tough kid, had a chance, blew it here, lost a ton of money and wishing him the best elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back