TVD (He Gone)

Advertisement
Respect

I’ve bashed him a lot but he played a good game against a good defense today

Leg injury, hand injury, rib injury, shoulder injury, took some wicked wicked hits in this game

I thought he was done here but he gave us a chance to win

To me it just took too long for the coaches to help him out. He started off great and then hit a wall, and the coaches let him down

Not absolving him during that stretch, he played MISERABLY. But today was plenty of evidence that coaching holds a lot of the keys
JB staying and playing the bowl game or what’s the plan

We’re gonna have to move quickly too.
Get Out Omg GIF by Get Out Movie

Advertisement
Easily. Not sure the hard-on y’all have for Restrepo, I guess it’s partially cause he’s friends with TVD and yall hate him but X is a very good college football player. Hate to break it to y’all. He can play and he’s going to be targeted a bunch by whoever the QB is next year because he can get open and he catches the football.
I've never seen so many people crap on their own team so hard to be disappointed in a 3 star kid who puts up over 900 yards and does anything in his power to hold onto the ball.

All of this makes me a bit sad/mad. We paid a TON of $$$ to this staff. The optics of these changes are not good, at least to me. I am thankful for TVD and his time here along with Flagg, Harvey, etc. To have the QB room so mismanaged that we may not have anyone eligible seems bizarre.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry if I don't boo-hoo for the kid considering he all but held the program hostage last summer and gets the payout and then proceeds to **** the bed the last half of the season.
Hopefully, he'll find a spot at a school that suits his atmospheric needs.

Advertisement
Back