TVD (He Gone)

Advertisement
Jersey Shore Nicole GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Best of luck to him. He was actually good his freshmen season. Not sure what happened wish he would’ve stayed for the bowl game but oh well.

Advertisement
No chance in ****.

Easily. Not sure the hard-on y’all have for Restrepo, I guess it’s partially cause he’s friends with TVD and yall hate him but X is a very good college football player. Hate to break it to y’all. He can play and he’s going to be targeted a bunch by whoever the QB is next year because he can get open and he catches the football.

Advertisement
Injuries definitely hurt his performance this year

But his game, QB vision and decision making was severely exposed as well

Good luck to him, wish him the best. He could end up like a Bo Nix or Pennix and thrive where he goes or could go the other direction.

Advertisement
Easily. Not sure the hard-on y’all have for Restrepo, I guess it’s partially cause he’s friends with TVD and yall hate him but X is a very good college football player. Hate to break it to y’all. He can play and he’s going to be targeted a bunch by whoever the QB is next year because he can get open and he catches the football.
I have 0 issues with Restrepo. I've never mentioned his relationship with Tyler. He is a 3rd option that was forced into a #1 role. If he is our #1 again 8 wins is our ceiling.

Advertisement
TVD enters the transfer portal.

Advertisement
Back