TVD Guarantees Victory?

Advertisement
Would you mind explaining to me another interpretation? It’s a football game, you lost, and now you will avenge that loss. Assault? Murder? I mean, how else does one avenge a loss? Lol
i interpreted it as motivational optimistic talk to get hyped before the game and as you in part say, to avenge last year's loss. But taken in complete context I don't view his comments as rising to the level of outright guaranteeing a victory.

As an example, I'd contrast TVDs comments to what Joe Namath said way back in ..... 1969 .... about guaranteeing a win against the Colts ("We're going to win Sunday i guarantee you.")

This dude looked like perry piped down his girl at home against a ****** VA team. He is going on the road against manny’s daddy I expect a few turnovers and a ****** game.

Advertisement
TVD and Garcia make Miami a better job than USC and presumably LSU. With TVD, Jake, and Jacurri in the pipeline, the QB position is set. And it just happens to be the he most important position in all sports.
Yeahhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooo I feel you though

Van Dykes gonna delayed hand the ball off so hard and effectively. Best handoff technique in the game.

Advertisement
You say stupid ****, you get called out for saying stupid ****.

Garcia was dumped by USC and has a top 5 QB every single year
You say stupid ****, you get called out for saying stupid ****.

Garcia was dumped by USC and has a top 5 QB every single year
Let's see who says "stupid s hit"

Let's see how good USC and Clay Helton recruit, evaluate, and sign QBs

247 recruiting

2016 QB Matt Fink #456 overall; #8 QB (Pro)
2017 QB Jack Sears #105 overall; #4 QB (Pro)
2018 QB JT Daniels $16 overall; #2 QB (Pro).
2019 QB Kedon Slovis #705 overall; #26 QB (Pro).
2020 QB No QBs but did accept a Vanderbilt transfer QB
2021 QB Jaxon Dart #69 overall; #10 QB
2022 QB Devon Brown #95 overall; #8 overall (oral commitment)

avg. ranking #241 overall; 9.6 QB position

Miami's QB Recruiting from 247

2016 QB Jack Allison #176 overall; #8 QB
2017 QB N'Kosi Perry #199 overall; #7 QB
2018 QB Jarren Williams #77 overall; #5 QB
2019 QB No one
2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke #222 overall; #7 QB
2021 QB Jake Garcia #48 overall; #8 QB
2022 QB Jacurri Brown #300 overall; #23 QB

avg. ranking #170 overall; 9.6 QB position.

I don't see a difference in recruiting QBs. My point is, the QB room is the most important position on the football field. Although USC and LSU have won more recent natty's and conference championships, and have more $$, they are not clear-cut better jobs than Miami because Miami does have a superior QB room than those two teams and Miami also has the same recruiting turf in terms of talent as USC and LSU.

We aint beating unc.
kevin garnett GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's see who says "stupid s hit"

Let's see how good USC and Clay Helton recruit, evaluate, and sign QBs

247 recruiting

2016 QB Matt Fink #456 overall; #8 QB (Pro)
2017 QB Jack Sears #105 overall; #4 QB (Pro)
2018 QB JT Daniels $16 overall; #2 QB (Pro).
2019 QB Kedon Slovis #705 overall; #26 QB (Pro).
2020 QB No QBs but did accept a Vanderbilt transfer QB
2021 QB Jaxon Dart #69 overall; #10 QB
2022 QB Devon Brown #95 overall; #8 overall (oral commitment)

avg. ranking #241 overall; 9.6 QB position

Miami's QB Recruiting from 247

2016 QB Jack Allison #176 overall; #8 QB
2017 QB N'Kosi Perry #199 overall; #7 QB
2018 QB Jarren Williams #77 overall; #5 QB
2019 QB No one
2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke #222 overall; #7 QB
2021 QB Jake Garcia #48 overall; #8 QB
2022 QB Jacurri Brown #300 overall; #23 QB

avg. ranking #170 overall; 9.6 QB position.

I don't see a difference in recruiting QBs. My point is, the QB room is the most important position on the football field. Although USC and LSU have won more recent natty's and conference championships, and have more $$, they are not clear-cut better jobs than Miami because Miami does have a superior QB room than those two teams and Miami also has the same recruiting turf in terms of talent as USC and LSU.
In the 2021 class they had Jaxson Dart #10 and Miller Moss #12 and chose them over Garcia.

I hope Garcia is amazing but let's not pretend that USC doesn't pick who they want at QB from California (other than Bryce Young who was committed as well) even with their version of Manny ... Helton who has been on the hot seat for 5+ years.

In the 2021 class they had Jaxson Dart #10 and Miller Moss #12 and chose them over Garcia.

I hope Garcia is amazing but let's not pretend that USC doesn't pick who they want at QB from California (other than Bryce Young who was committed as well) even with their version of Manny ... Helton who has been on the hot seat for 5+ years.
Bro, I’m just saying the recruiting QB position isn’t a difference. Miami has a very good QB room.

Advertisement
Back