TVD Guarantees Victory?

Tru C

Senior
"We have to get the job done," Van Dyke said. "No matter who is at quarterback, we have to win. I just have to be confident and trust my teammates and we will be good."

Before Tuesday's practice, the entire team watched the television broadcast at the end of last year's 62-26 thrashing by North Carolina. Van Dyke says that video has provided plenty of motivation this week.

"We watched the end of the game and how [the broadcasters] were talking crap about us," Van Dyke said. "We are going to have that in the back of our minds. We are going to get revenge on them for sure. We got to."

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he can rally this young team to finish 7-5 but look good doing it..we might be able to save the recruiting class even with a new HC. Recruits will want to play for him and the other young guys we have. A new HC and OC will get the most out of TVD and Garcia waiting in the wings.

(Btw, I think Manny is gone if we dont win the Coastal so even at 7-5 it doesnt mean anything good for him personally. But the young guys can possibly build on this)

Advertisement
TVD and Garcia make Miami a better job than USC and presumably LSU. With TVD, Jake, and Jacurri in the pipeline, the QB position is set. And it just happens to be the he most important position in all sports.
Garcia getting hurt might have saved us from having do deal with him and his dad trying to transfer out after this season. He can wait in the wings one more year and its his job in 2023. (provided TVD backs up all this big dawg talk the rest of the year)

well you have to love his confidence. He played well in the second half and was throwing darts. Hope it continues and galvanizes this young team we will see going forward
I love a guy that takes defeat personally. If TVD can get going early, maybe the impossible happens. Problem is that if this kid blossoms and saves Manny, it hurts the program long term...

Advertisement
TVD and Garcia make Miami a better job than USC and presumably LSU. With TVD, Jake, and Jacurri in the pipeline, the QB position is set. And it just happens to be the he most important position in all sports.
YARN | -I concur | Crimson Tide (1995) | Video gifs by quotes | 5afe4bb4 | 紗

"We have to get the job done," Van Dyke said. "No matter who is at quarterback, we have to win. I just have to be confident and trust my teammates and we will be good."

Before Tuesday's practice, the entire team watched the television broadcast at the end of last year's 62-26 thrashing by North Carolina. Van Dyke says that video has provided plenty of motivation this week.

"We watched the end of the game and how [the broadcasters] were talking crap about us," Van Dyke said. "We are going to have that in the back of our minds. We are going to get revenge on them for sure. We got to."
Would love to see how this kid develops under a real HC. Let's not waste his talent, please.

Advertisement
Idk Jaxson Dart is gonna be pretty good, from all reports. He is already back with the team from his knee injury.

Advertisement
Back