TV for GT vs Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
I did that. Still shows no college games....
That's odd. This is what shows up for me but keep in mind that nothing is going to show up until the day of. If you can't find anything saturday I'll send you a link

1264537.png

Is there a streaming channel that’s not embargoed by ESPN?
Try Bally Sports. They claim to have an App you can download. In Fla they show both Hockey teams and Baseball teams. Replays of ACC games and some of live UM games not being carried on other outlets.

AEF8FA14-9C67-4494-8DCA-719F86B2461B.jpeg

I checked the ESPN+ lineup for tomorrow’s game and can confirm that it is being aired.
If you have the $12.99 Hulu package your good to go. @scrantoncane

Signed,

Peruche

Last edited:
Advertisement
ESPN3 says it’s blacked out. YouTube Tv is my provider. TIFWIW. I’m half dinosaur with technology.

My Directv guide shows it on both 640 and 654.

Advertisement
For those still boycotting the coaching by not attending the game, you can watch from home on Comcast in So Fla on Bally’s 1 (401 HD channel).

I hear you. I can't rememebr the last game I missed with YTTV
That’s good to know

Hulu Live or whatever the premium version of it has been great for football

This week it was listed but now it’s not showing

But having them as a provider let me use the ESPN3 app on the TV which I wasn’t aware of

Either way. Should be able to watch

I'm in Miami and the ESPN3 app still shows the game as blacked out and I am using a VPN to change my location.

Anybody have any idea why or how to get around it?

Advertisement
That’s good to know

Hulu Live or whatever the premium version of it has been great for football

This week it was listed but now it’s not showing

But having them as a provider let me use the ESPN3 app on the TV which I wasn’t aware of

Either way. Should be able to watch
I use ESPN app for ESPN 3 and ESPN +
I have Hulu live as my provider.
The game is blacked out.

Unless my Comcast programming guide is playing games with me... the game tomorrow against GT will be on Bally Sports Florida channel 401 (Miami-Dade).
Thank God cause yesterday I cancelled my 7 day free subscription on Fubo to avoid $70/mo.

Advertisement
Back