TV for GT vs Miami

Advertisement
I checked the ESPN website and it says ESPN3. The game will probably be blocked LOCALLY if you don't have whomever is actually broadcasting the game. That's how ESPN3 usually works. One way around this is to connect your computer or TV to a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Connect to a city outside of the ACC footprint and you'll be able to watch the game on ESPN3.

Advertisement
Hulu Live is kinda crappy but good during college football

It says it’s on one of the college football extra channels

Advertisement
I am pretty confident if you do not have bally sports via your provider you can still use ESPN. You download the ESPN App via your medium (Roku, Android TV, FireStick, whatever) and login with your provider credentials and the game should be listed.

These are the stations airing the game:
Bally Sports Arizona
Bally Sports Detroit
Bally Sports Great Lakes
Bally Sports Florida
Bally Sports Midwest PLUS
Bally Sports North
Bally Sports San Diego
Bally Sports SoCal
Bally Sports South
Bally Sports Southwest
MASN
NESN+
YES

If you live outside the territories of those stations, it’s on ESPN3. If you live in one of those markets but don’t get the regional sports station, your options are find a stream or use a VPN to convince the ESPN app you aren’t in one of these markets. They forgot to blackout the Central Connecticut game, but all the ACC RSN games since have been blacked out. Maybe we get lucky again.

Advertisement
Directv says 640, and a bunch of the Bally channels.

I can get it on DirectTv 654. That's Bally's Sports Florida. A lot of those Bally Channels are subscription , out of the area channels.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back