TV for GT vs Miami

Advertisement
Honestly, I cut "the chord" (used to have DTV) a couple years ago and don't recall the last time I lamented DTV. YTTV has been great. JMO
I know a lot of people who’ve cut the cord. My cable provider and IP is the local electric company and do a really good job. There’s certain things the wife watches that may not be accessible from other sources. Another source would sue be advantageous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I checked Sport Surge but doesn't look like it has college football, just the NFL. What's the deal?

Advertisement
Advertisement
For U-Verse, I couldn't believe it but I was able to find it.....can't remember the channel, will post when I get home. It was on one of those weird channels where like TxTech would be playing Middle Tennessee or some off wall game. If we win, after this week we should be on the main networks to close out the season. FSU game definitely will be, VT game could be a big one and hopefully it will not be a night game (for our kids sake...frigid temps lol)....and then the Duke game would be epic if we got that one in the circumstances where Pitt and UVA already lost a game, our kids would be playing for the Coastal and rights to a trip to Queen City for the ACCCG.

ESPN3 implies that you can stream it on the ESPN app using your YTTV credentials. ESPN+ requires a separate subscription.
I'm glad I poked around a little bit on ESPN's app, I almost signed up for ESPN+ because I didn't see the game listed at first.

Advertisement
Back