TV for GT vs Miami

Advertisement
Subscribe to a hosting site like Cobra hosting and you'll never miss any game ,PPV it any premium movies it doesn’t matter it’s all on .

Something to consider,

Day is made! Just found out that I get Bally sports.
200.gif

Maybe that’s regional?

Where I’m at it doesn’t say blacked out
I believe if you live in Florida (unless you’re in Panama City or west of that) and have Hulu live it’s blacked out because the game is currently on Bally Sports FL. Bally Sports isn’t included with Hulu Live, so if you live in that area you’re kind of screwed.

I just made the move to Hulu Live a few months ago and I’ve run into trouble with that when trying to watch Rays games.

Advertisement
No mine is still UVerse. Don’t know if there’s plans for it to change.
Weird. I know a few people that had theirs changed too, but like you others that didn't. This DTV stream is awful. I guess Uverse kept the big markets and out in sticks people got switched with DTV.

I’m just glad I get to watch on the big screen. Not a fan of watching on my phone, IPad, or even my lap top.
It’s 2021 get a fire stick or roku and use espn app or visit that website via the streaming browser. Tv or no tv you can watch on your big screen

I believe if you live in Florida (unless you’re in Panama City or west of that) and have Hulu live it’s blacked out because the game is currently on Bally Sports FL. Bally Sports isn’t included with Hulu Live, so if you live in that area you’re kind of screwed.

I just made the move to Hulu Live a few months ago and I’ve run into trouble with that when trying to watch Rays games.
Ya, Hulu Live here also

I don’t get GT@Miami

but hey

I get……………..

Drake @ Marist

and

Bryant @ Central Connecticut State…

FK U HULU LIVE

Advertisement

Gotcha yeah that makes sense

Sucks. I’m in SC and it doesn’t say anything about being blacked out so I’m hoping….

Hulu Live is pretty frustrating at times

Weird. I know a few people that had theirs changed too, but like you others that didn't. This DTV stream is awful. I guess Uverse kept the big markets and out in sticks people got switched with DTV.
I get UVerse as part of our association dues which is a community of over 700 houses so that sounds like what maybe going on. I believe the company that runs our association also runs quite a few other communities as well.

One of my partners got the DTV stream when it first came and said it was the worst he’s ever experienced. He quickly changed to Sling and then went with Hulu live.

Advertisement
Mine is now showing blacked out on espn app. Can someone on here drop all the other options. Streams etc. I've heard sportssurge? Anything else

Advertisement
Is it normal for the miami GT link to be showing a different game at the moment or does that mean that link probably isn't gna work come game time
I would guess it switches to our games once its on. I would try to refresh or wait until gametime to click the link.

Streameast link will pop up once its gametime.

Advertisement
Back