Tutu Atwell

We're going to miss on a few guys from time to time, especially the tweeners and undersized guys that go to smaller programs and ball, that is the nature of the beast

Advertisement
We just blew out Louisville, he scored one TD where there were questionable blocks that could have been called, and Wiggins scored 2 TD's. And people here lamenting what we don't have.

Now show me how many TDs Pope has against P5 competition?

Exactly 1.
Atwell is UL's #1, and has all of those 4 TD's to his credit.
Diminish those numbers as the #3 here.

I get it, I get it....he was a take for you, right?
I'm sure I can find the posts where you were pleading to the staff at the time to take him over Pope.

No thank you to Tutu.
I don't know what else I can say to you.

We just blew out Louisville, he scored one TD where there were questionable blocks that could have been called, and Wiggins scored 2 TD's. And people here lamenting what we don't have.
1 play and some here are getting all damp.
I could have gotten 30 yards on that jet sweep "reception".
And what was with the 2 fumbles and the disappearing act after the first?

Advertisement
"#3"?...LMAO!!!

You can prorate His 2019 numbers in half and He'd still have better career numbers than Wiggins & Pope.

BTW, Njoku's transferring...LOL

That we don't know.
Let's revisit careers (Atwell, Pope, Wiggins) in a couple of years.

I followed Njoku in HS.
He was the third best receiver on his HS team.
I thought at the time he was a reach for us, maybe hoping for David II.
Wish the kid luck.

Does anyone know if we looked at that kid from ga tech, Ahmarean brown, that kid is a blazer..he’s burning d’s, including ours, every week..

Advertisement
Maybe I am misremembering. I was thinking that's the class we went after Eduardo Clements & another kid. Bryce Brown, maybe? I'm old.

No Bryce Brown was the year prior. I believe we went after Clements and Bernard but Bernard wanted to leave town but we also took Darion Hall early along with Clements. Then Storm Johnson came on later that season.

Might not be his situation but not every kid qualifies to get into UM as easily as they can to the Old Miss, Louisville type schools

So when he has 100 yards receiving, he's a baller. If he has 37 yards receiving, the QB sucks.

CIS at its finest.

So when he has 37 yards that means he sucks? So I guess we must dismiss the 100 yards he has. Come on that’s not Lamar Jackson throwing time him. You know the QB is bad. They don’t have a QB. Not calling the kid the 🐐 but he isn’t a scrub.

Advertisement
So when he has 37 yards that means he sucks? So I guess we must dismiss the 100 yards he has. Come on that’s not Lamar Jackson throwing time him. You know the QB is bad. They don’t have a QB. Not calling the kid the 🐐 but he isn’t a scrub.

Like I said, either the yardage is credited to him or it's credited to the QB. You can't change it depending on the game he has.

Like I said, either the yardage is credited to him or it's credited to the QB. You can't change it depending on the game he has.

You’re changing it up depending on the game. You highlighted his worst performance on the year. Quick playing on CIS. Even with an inconsistent QB he performs at a high level and is only a sophomore. Clemson shut down Bama’s receivers in the championship game does that make them scrubs? It’s alright to say the kid is talented but waiting until he has a bad then ignoring the many other top performances is just hating. Now whether or not he wanted to come here us another story but the kid is still good.

You’re changing it up depending on the game. You highlighted his worst performance on the year. Quick playing on CIS. Even with an inconsistent QB he performs at a high level and is only a sophomore. Clemson shut down Bama’s receivers in the championship game does that make them scrubs? It’s alright to say the kid is talented but waiting until he has a bad then ignoring the many other top performances is just hating. Now whether or not he wanted to come here us another story but the kid is still good.

He's good against bad defenses. He hasn't shown that he is anything special.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back