Turmoil in the Locker Room

Advertisement
Yes they were. There's not much you can do when the opponent knows you've got a bad QB and forces you to throw. They played us just like everyone else has since Pitt. Stop the run, cover the underneath routes, for Rosier to throw it deep and execute in the pass game. He can't do it. This will keep happening until we find a QB that can punish a D.

Did you watch the video?

I didn’t watch this but I’m looking at Cager and I’m scared ****less right now at the look he is giving. All of these WR’s and TE’s do not like Rosier.

To be clear i certainly don't want richt fired. THAT WOULD BE ASININE. i want him to stop being so caught up in images & show some passion. Because in our case more so than others, our lawyers look to him for an example. I understand his hesitation in not playing nkosi or cade & the irony is if he plays them than it gives them no accountability cause theyre ****** up. The problem with that is hes giving malik a free pass in doing so. Even jarren had an issue or two. Main one being he fell asleep in class twice & that hurt him with progress. Malik is the only one who off the field has had zero issues. But **** in what world should off field be the main delegating factor to who gets on field... imagine jimmy saying boys if you cant tow the line im not gonna play you. Its hard because them as men & their perception is vital to cmr,as it should be. I love the man for how much he cares about his players. I was really just ****ed yesterday but it doesnt change somethings gotta give. These issues have been brewing and now theyve come to a head. Sure we can continue to ignore it & watch acc play out which well be just fine in. Probably even still win coastal cause none of them really concern me now even though several teams will put up some pressure. But as a cane just being in the also ran category should never be ok. Thats my concern & the only thing im ****ed about. Were not confronting the issues we have & simply playing the easiest route.

This is the problem that has and always will kill the program.

The insistance on a squeeky clean image and emphasis on graduating players over winning.

We dont have to keep murderers on the team like Urban Meyer but we have to stop placing unrealistic expectations in college students.

So what if they smoke weed once in a while or miss a class?

If they start failing classes and risk becoming inelligible THEN you start acting.

I’m going to guess 70% of D1 College Football players smoke weed, but I’m also going to say 65% of them know when or how to beat tests. That being said I think what he’s saying is Cade is a idiot for getting busted 2 times and then continue to do it.
I'm not saying he got busted 2 times... 🤔🙄🤐🤬🤯😱🙈🙉🙊💆‍♂️

Advertisement
Its kool brother. I didnt mean to come off like a douche but I realize I did. This context **** in messages leaves so much to be desired. Admittedly I'm just on edge right now. Sorry bruh.

Dee the majority on here appreciate your input/ Intel you collect and disperse to us here, to give us a better look at the program. I think yesterday caught us all off guard, because of all the positives we heard coming out of camp. I'm definitely with you on be on edge, because like you have said, is Richt really going say sh it, I need to change something a 47% comp is not cutting it or is he just not going to not care and ride with Ro**** at QB. I guess we will have to see in the coming weeks.

**Brian is a baller and I'm glad he got to show out yesterday. Your family should be very proud.

Dumbing down the playbook or not dumbing down the playbook doesn’t really matter when your QB can’t make the most basic of throws.

And I may be wrong but I think that’s what Dee was trying to say( sorry if I’m wrong Dee).What good does it do to give Rosier plays on page 90 of the playbook that he can’t execute when he’s shown he can’t execute the plays on page 10.Same result.

I’m one that hates that we don’t have an OC and that CMR is calling plays but what difference would it make if we had the greatest OC in CFB on our staff if Richt is hellbent on running a guy out there in Rosier that can’t complete the most basic of throws.

It’s time for change.We can win 8 games with my old *** playing QB so I’m willing to pay whatever price to get someone ready for next year.If we are to believe that Richt can evaluate talent even a little bit then one of the three other guys should be able to get us to 9-3 or maybe even 10-2 and possibly a Coastal.If they can’t then we are in deeper sHT than any of us care to imagine.

I hate to say it’s time to look to the future one game into the season but it’s time.But the good thing is with our schedule and the talent we have we don’t have to sink all the way to the bottom before we head back to the top.Theres enough talent on the team that even while one of the youngsters is learning we should be able to hold our own.

Let’s see if Richt is a Coach or a Corch.

Dude.......Cager looks like he's ready to swing

You can tell Cager is aggravated when Rosier says “you’re never out of it” meanwhile everyone on the board points out how UNurgent Rosier was to get the offense going.

Advertisement
Fellas I cant make sense of everything for everyone. Some times you just gotta put more thought into things. I'll take one stab at this for you & I'm not saying who has what issue & how severe anything is etcetera. I already said even mentioning that was irresponsible of me. So to be clear unless ncaa mandates a drug test which is done once a year at best by independent staff than all drug tests are done in house. It's why so many schools you find out after a kid goes pro covered up for such & such player throughout the kids time at said university because other than that 1 test at best it's all in house. Anotherwords it stays between you & several other people all of which at worst are involved in the program. Not to mention any personal thoughts on situation. The opposite of that coin is even though most of our classes are small in numbers (between 13-30 in most cases)its a bunch of individuals who other than attending said university you have no clue where their loyalty lies(who would find out outside of program)also our professors dont play that. Anyone that is involved with um will tell you academically we dont play that. You pull your weight or get gone. You'll see... ask @apfenny3 about that since yall never wanna believe what I'm saying.
You’re not lying. NCAA tests once a year but not everyone gets selected. School is a minimum of 3 times but much more often for guys who’ve already failed tests. Coach Richt definitely has less tolerance than many other coaches when it comes to failed drug tests.

As far as classes, in the grand scheme of things is it a big issue? No, but it shows they don’t have discipline, accountability, respect etc. With the small classes they can’t blend in the back and sleep like big lectures at state schools. Being a major research institution, these professors are very proud of their work and feel slighted when they see people sleeping or constantly walking in and out of class.

Advertisement
What really passes me off is that last 4 minutes and lack of urgency. We are down 16 and went sooooooo slow like we didn’t care.
It was mind bottling. You got a 5th year Senior out there and he and the rest of the team looked like they were waiting in line at Publix

Yesterday was very dissappointing. I think at year 3, starting a guy recruited to be a backup/project qb by the previous staff has to be an indictment on the staff's unwillingness or inability to produce their own QB. Most concerning is that we were told by CMR is that Malik was clearly the best QB on their team in terms of pre snap recognitions and ability to change calls at the line, yet last night I saw a ton of failure to do so. Not sure if there any easy answers even if a change at QB is made, which to me seems unlikely given CMRs attitude on the situation. Diaz is catching heat here today, but they played most of the game with the same handicap that plagued them most of last year when the offense would go ice cold for halves and games at a time. Add in a new handicap that our kicking and punting will take yet another step back in year 3, it's hard to see this team winning the coastal as is. Yes, it's only week 1 but it's also a short season. I always kinda had this year circled to see where we stood under CMR and one game in I am extremely dissapointed I haven't seen one of his QBs play yet, and though the OL looks to be slightly better than where it was in year 1, I'd consider it's improvement marginal at best. This staff has been crying for depth and patience since they got here, but man I feel like they just play 12 at this point so they can keep circling back to that excuse. I have concerns about this team winning in Blacksburg and Boston. And if anyone misses the UNC game on a short week and we lose that one I am sure we will have at least three quotes from Manny and Mark about how we need more depth.

It was mind bottling. You got a 5th year Senior out there and he and the rest of the team looked like they were waiting in line at Publix

I, too, found it to be mind bottling.

images

Advertisement
Rosier wasn't on the punt team that allowed an unblocked rusher to nearly block the first punt and shake up Feagles for the next few.
Rosier wasn't on the defense that got gashed continuously, jumped offsides on 4th and 1, etc.
Rosier is a terrible QB, but this teams issues are systemic. It starts and ends with Richt. He plays Rosier and/or any other QB, he is responsible for everything the team does, including defense and special teams. The buck stops with him, stop blaming players...that Richt plays.

Advertisement
Back