Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
I'd send the Longhorn down the road first tbh.. Hasn't exactly killed it. Then I'd fly to Pitt, hand Charlie Partridge a blank check and have one less thing to worry about.
Love coach Joe for Samoans but if you are gonna be a quality position coach you need to do more than just recruit one group well. I’d love to push him into a priority analyst role. But that’s a pipe dream

Advertisement
I'm counting 54 players on scholarship right now after the current portal defections and guys leaving for the draft/have no eligibility left.

We have 22 commits which would put us at 76 players. Room for 9 more.

I could be off or mistaken of course but that's what I calculated after looking at our roster.

You have to think another 3-5 guys portal out as well as we still have some dead weight left IMO
No limit on how many you can bring in. Just can't go over 85

Ok. Guess I look at it as unlimited as long as we boot a player 1st. But I get what ur saying now

Yea you're right it is unlimited as far as the 25 man cap goes.

I was more referring to the 85 scholarship cap which obviously still needs to be adhered to

Advertisement
By the look of his IG story, it seems like this kid is visiting UM this weekend. Was in an Uber and had a time stamp of 3:05. That was after he reposted a Darrell Jackson pic of him in Brickell…

C93E547D-EEA0-4DAE-97AB-26C08EF31957.jpeg

And then someone on the MSU board posted this…

3E676BD2-F7C5-46A1-BAAF-17C148FDD7E7.jpeg

By the look of his IG story, it seems like this kid is visiting UM this weekend. Was in an Uber and had a time stamp of 3:05. That was after he reposted a Darrell Jackson pic of him in Brickell…

View attachment 218664

View attachment 218665
This has to be the #1 kid on our portal board right? I know we're deficient at a lot of positions but getting a replacement for Jackson has to be at the top...

Ton of talent but this kid has played like 3 football games in 3 years since he didn't play at all his senior year of high school due to covid.

Obviously we're thin at DL so you take a kid like this (if he wants in) but I have to imagine there's at least 2-3 more guys that we end up bringing in from the portal. Guys that are instant impact players with a track record of production.

Advertisement

View attachment 218664

View attachment 218665

Playing devils advocate but that could simply just be him randomly posting his time stamp coincidentally at 3:05, lol. MFs randomly post their time stamp on their story all the time. Also the MSU poster referring to “UM” more than likely means Michigan, not us.

Feel like there would be more smoke out there if this kid was on the way to us for a visit. JMO, hope I’m wrong.

*MSU site confirmed he is visiting them this weekend, lol. Kid was likely just on his way to the airport.

Playing devils advocate but that could simply just be him randomly posting his time stamp coincidentally at 3:05, lol. MFs randomly post their time stamp on their story all the time. Also the MSU poster referring to “UM” more than likely means Michigan, not us.

Feel like there would be more smoke out there if this kid was on the way to us for a visit. JMO, hope I’m wrong.

*MSU site confirmed he is visiting them this weekend, lol. Kid was likely just on his way to the airport.
Most definitely…it’s early and I’m doing too much math trying to put 2 and 2 together. Lol just hoping I guess 😂

Advertisement

Disagree it’s a time stamp AND a pic of another phone with 3:05. Clearly emphasizing the 305 time.

idk how i feel about him taking a pic with a DT that said **** you guys im out haha

Advertisement
Back