Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
I would think we need quality depth everywhere - the drop off with the two injured DL has been marked.
Obviously we do.He and Bain would be a monster 2 deep but again is he willing to come be a backup when he already ran away from that with A and M.

Advertisement
adeleye couldn't have made a more hilariously bad choice

he chose Michigan state over us

then nearly immediately right afterwards, both the 2 highly regarded DL coaches left

Tucker got canned

now NIL is gone
giphy.gif

If he doesn't hit the portal within 30 day window, will he be ineligble next season?

If he doesn't hit the portal within 30 day window, will he be ineligble next season?
Why wouldnt he? He could still hit the next portal window in the spring and leave. But I dont know this stuff nearly as good as @TheOriginalCane who Im pretty sure has a laminated copy of the portal rules on his kitchen table.

Advertisement
Why wouldnt he? He could still hit the next portal window in the spring and leave. But I dont know this stuff nearly as good as @TheOriginalCane who Im pretty sure has a laminated copy of the portal rules on his kitchen table.

Yeah, Portal rules and eligibility rules are separate.

I'd imagine he will be eligible in 2024. You can't let a kid Portal out IMMEDIATELY after a coach is fired, and then deny eligibility.

Can I prove that at the current time? No. And this kid already has a transfer, so he'd need to cite a reason to get immediate eligibility. I have a feeling he will succeed on this one.

adeleye couldn't have made a more hilariously bad choice

he chose Michigan state over us

then nearly immediately right afterwards, both the 2 highly regarded DL coaches left

Tucker got canned

now NIL is gone
Life comes at ya fast.

Because he already used his 1 free transfer. I know portal opens for 30 days after a coaching change but I dont know if he still gets a second waiver after that period.

Advertisement
Yeah, Portal rules and eligibility rules are separate.

I'd imagine he will be eligible in 2024. You can't let a kid Portal out IMMEDIATELY after a coach is fired, and then deny eligibility.

Can I prove that at the current time? No. And this kid already has a transfer, so he'd need to cite a reason to get immediate eligibility. I have a feeling he will succeed on this one.

eugene levy applause GIF

Because he already used his 1 free transfer. I know portal opens for 30 days after a coaching change but I dont know if he still gets a second waiver after that period.
No doubt its a fair point and could happen. I just cant imagine the NCAA telling the MSU kids (even ones that already used up a transfer) they must stick around to deal with the fallout of their coach stroking his sausage to an unsuspecting sexual harrassment speaker/survivor.

I mean the blowback of that story would be huge

@TRick72 u takin the bait?

Advertisement
No doubt its a fair point and could happen. I just cant imagine the NCAA telling the MSU kids (even ones that already used up a transfer) they must stick around to deal with the fallout of their coach stroking his sausage to an unsuspecting sexual harrassment speaker/survivor.

I mean the blowback of that story would be huge

@TRick72 u takin the bait?
season 3 smile GIF by High Maintenance

Advertisement
Back