Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
kid got played and was so confident in letting everyone know he'd rather chase his career than a bag

well now that coach is gone and so is the bag

Dj Khaled Congratulations GIF

kid got played and was so confident in letting everyone know he'd rather chase his career than a bag

well now that coach is gone and so is the bag

Dj Khaled Congratulations GIF
ehhhh….. I’m sure that back bag is still available in Coral Gables. Kid would be a welcome addition.

ehhhh….. I’m sure that back bag is still available in Coral Gables. Kid would be a welcome addition.
well unless i'm mistaken, he'd have to sit a year at this point as he just used his one transfer to go play for a coach that bounced 1 month later

so that ship probably sailed at least for him, he'll probably stick it out there

Advertisement
well unless i'm mistaken, he'd have to sit a year at this point as he just used his one transfer to go play for a coach that bounced 1 month later

so that ship probably sailed at least for him, he'll probably stick it out there
Forgot about that the fact. Wonder if he would try for a waiver?

He's got a get out of jail free card now (if Tucker is fired). Let's see if he's smart enough to make the right decision the second time around.

Advertisement
Just sounds like an extra portal window for them, not necessarily allowing them to play instantly if they've already exhausted one transfer before.

Given how this portal recruitment occurred and how both the coach who recruited him and the head coach are gone, I wouldn't be shocked if he hits the portal again for a second bite at the NIL apple.

Apple Eating GIF by GritTV

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he actually good though? He ran from the ATM depth chart that wasn't very impressive against our OL.
He is a talent. 8-4’s problem is that they have a bunch of 3/5T monsters they have recruited the past 3 cycles. They are overloaded there and that makes them slow on the edges. This kid would help us tremendously

Advertisement
Back