Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
Is it cool when guys tweet they got a Miami offer? Just smacks of resume building. Maybe I'm wrong.
A lot of these kids do fake the offers trying to drive up attention. Which is why I had no problem with gaby saying singer didn’t get offered if he was confident enough to post it

I’d bet there are still 12-15 more portal guys.

Coaches didn’t do a good job but we aren’t talented and we have some guys who are clearly in cruise control/peaked/or d bags.

We are going to lose a few more “No biggy “ ones but I’d bet we lose 2-3 guys that this board will lose the crap over because fans put certain kids on pedestals but only see 1 side. I hope I’m wrong and the last handful of guys are obvious.

Advertisement
Kid seems fired up!!!
black-dynamite.gif

lol I lost faith in mays.

innis - I feel like our only shot was Hartline bouncing but **** ruiz should drop his I dont renegotiate stuff and drop a number that innis can't say no to
Ruiz “I don’t renegotiate” is referring to when he already has a deal signed and enforced. Has nothing to do with while he’s negotiating the actual deal. There’s plenty of countering there.

I'm counting 54 players on scholarship right now after the current portal defections and guys leaving for the draft/have no eligibility left.

We have 22 commits which would put us at 76 players. Room for 9 more.

I could be off or mistaken of course but that's what I calculated after looking at our roster.

You have to think another 3-5 guys portal out as well as we still have some dead weight left IMO

Assuming your 54 count is right, I'd expect to see 7-8 more portals putting us at 46-47. Assuming a class of 28, that gets us to 75 which makes the portal class at around 10.

Advertisement
10 is nowhere near enough. This roster is ****

The numbers are what they are. I just redid the recount and I landed on about 53. Either way, whether it's 53 or 54, that's where we're at. I can envision 7-8 more guys leaving. If we bring in a big class, that doesn't leave more than 10 or so guys from the portal.

Assuming your 54 count is right, I'd expect to see 7-8 more portals putting us at 46-47. Assuming a class of 28, that gets us to 75 which makes the portal class at around 10.

Yea this is what makes the most sense to me.

There's no way we're only taking a few portal guys.

We desperately need to add to our depth with guys who have gotten playing time.

7-8 more defections is crazy, but it's the only thing that makes sense IMO

Advertisement
Yea this is what makes the most sense to me.

There's no way we're only taking a few portal guys.

We desperately need to add to our depth with guys who have gotten playing time.

7-8 more defections is crazy, but it's the only thing that makes sense IMO

You can easily get there if you look at the roster - lot of dead weight. The key is getting most of your recruits and portals in by January so you can have good spring ball with good depth

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back