Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
F512C139-AB2D-426B-AF05-9F70F8600D38.gif

Latest public update

“Texas A&M’s Tunmise Adeleye may be making a decision with his family at some point in the early afternoon. As of noon Monday, Miami had not been informed of a decision. The 6-foot-4, 285-pounder who started the first two games of the season for the Aggies last fall took trips to Michigan State, Cal, and Miami over his secondary recruitment. There is reason to feel good about where the Hurricanes stand if a commitment is coming soon, which Adeleye hinted at on his Twitter account on Monday morning. I’m not throwing in a Crystal Ball yet but I could see that changing as I gather more intel over the next few hours.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Latest public update

“Texas A&M’s Tunmise Adeleye may be making a decision with his family at some point in the early afternoon. As of noon Monday, Miami had not been informed of a decision. The 6-foot-4, 285-pounder who started the first two games of the season for the Aggies last fall took trips to Michigan State, Cal, and Miami over his secondary recruitment. There is reason to feel good about where the Hurricanes stand if a commitment is coming soon, which Adeleye hinted at on his Twitter account on Monday morning. I’m not throwing in a Crystal Ball yet but I could see that changing as I gather more intel over the next few hours.”
Feels like a matter of time

We knew teams would reap the benefits of that absurd class A&M brought in last year. This would be fantastic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back