Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
As far as a 1 for 1 between Tunmise and Jackson. How does that stack up? Can he play 1T or are we still hunting for that and this is another Messidor mold guy that will play all over the DL for us?
I think Cribby said we could be bringing in a war daddy type like Jackson. Man I wish we got that dude who transferred from Oregon to Auburn last year.

As far as a 1 for 1 between Tunmise and Jackson. How does that stack up? Can he play 1T or are we still hunting for that and this is another Messidor mold guy that will play all over the DL for us?
Size wise he just doesnt make up for losing Jackson. Believe he can play 3 tech here but sounded like we are talking about having him out at DE

I think Cribby said we could be bringing in a war daddy type like Jackson. Man I wish we got that dude who transferred from Oregon to Auburn last year.
Yea, I just saw he said he's not going to be the only DT we are bringing in. Could be 2 more. I should probably just be patient and STFU when Cribby is active in a thread.

Advertisement
321A7A29-E495-4556-8F39-446D3A101B73.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back