Tuesday signing Surprise

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s see if they announce today or let’s see if he enrolls today. Doesn’t he have to be enrolled by now?

Today (Tuesday) is the last day to enroll. Yesterday was MLK Day, no classes, no UM offices were open. So this deal must have been in play for at least the last week (at least the Admissions portion), and is only leaking now.

Gonna be a busy day if they are trying to walk this kid through finalizing Admissions, registering for classes, and checking into his new dorm. Hope he registers for a bunch of M-W-F classes.

Good luck, whoever.

Advertisement
Matt Shodelll at rivals said last night his source says it’s unlikely that this person will be able to enroll by today.

Let me just say that getting my son through some of the administration questions we had was pretty easy when you know folks at the university. We were making decision on whether it was going to be Miami or Air Force Academy. So walking an athlete through the departments and getting it done is not that difficult if he is on campus this morning.

Bro, @jackbenimble71 is maybe the most credible poster on this site. Maybe consider just listening to what he has to say and read between the lines a bit instead of trying to correct him when you know absolutely nothing.
That doesn’t change the fact that AI said it’s a high school kid. Why don’t you chill out.

Let me just say that getting my son through some of the administration questions we had was pretty easy when you know folks at the university. We were making decision on whether it was going to be Miami or Air Force Academy. So walking an athlete through the departments and getting it done is not that difficult if he is on campus this morning.

I’m not sure if it’s a logistical things, academic thing, change of mind, etc.

Advertisement
Bro, @jackbenimble71 is maybe the most credible poster on this site. Maybe consider just listening to what he has to say and read between the lines a bit instead of trying to correct him when you know absolutely nothing.

Maybe you should get jacks **** out of your mouth and read around and see that other folks in the know have all stated it sounds like an EE (high school kid) they’re trying to get on. Doesn’t mean anyone is wrong or right but there are multiple possibilities. Since you also know absolutely nothing, bro.

Advertisement
Shodell was asked about it after Ivins. He initially said it was possible. He knew who the person was but wouldn’t reveal identity. A couple hours later he stated that his source thought it was less likely to happen.

Advertisement
Back