Tuesday signing Surprise

Advertisement
He’s the fake undertaker of cane social media, d money is mark Calloway
We flipped Mark from UT?

1579576328222.png

Advertisement
Yeah but early enrollees are usually committed to the school they're enrolling in. It doesn't seem like whoever they're trying to get is currently committed to Miami

prior to the early signing period plenty of recruits enrolled early and signed in February...and early enrollee is not synonymous with comittment...youre correct that typically an early enrollee is already committed but plenty commit when they enroll

Advertisement
SIAP - but saw some people on the 247 boards saying it can be Jordan Addison, the Pitt commit. I have no idea if it’s true, I’m just passing it along.

prior to the early signing period plenty of recruits enrolled early and signed in February...and early enrollee is not synonymous with comittment...youre correct that typically an early enrollee is already committed but plenty commit when they enroll
i get that. but i was just pointing out how odd it was that someone never previously linked to miami is all of the sudden enrolling early. usually early enrollees know where they're going by the time they graduate. especially with the early signing period most of them go ahead and sign because they're sure of where they want to go

Don’t see a reason to tease this info unless it’s a big name. Why put this out there for some low ranked dude

Advertisement
Don’t see a reason to tease this info unless it’s a big name. Why put this out there for some low ranked dude

Speculation because he is from Baltimore and they saw Cooneys tweet saying “Two4One” and referring to Baltimore. That caused some to speculate that he meant 2 guys from Baltimore with Roche being the other when I’m almost positive the #Two4One was meant for both King and Roche and the Baltimore reference was just for Roche. Although the Addison kid would be nice, he can ******* fly.

I need to go to sleep.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back