Tuesday signing Surprise

he cares too much about his bball season
From what I understand he's only considering school's where they'll let him play both football and basketball, that could complicate things a little because it requires Jim Larranga to give him a roster spot.

Advertisement
Maybe you should get jacks **** out of your mouth and read around and see that other folks in the know have all stated it sounds like an EE (high school kid) they’re trying to get on. Doesn’t mean anyone is wrong or right but there are multiple possibilities. Since you also know absolutely nothing, bro.
Bro, @jackbenimble71 has maybe the most credible **** on this site.

I could be wrong but i dont think the bball roster has been full for quite awhile.
If they have the spots there's no reason to not give him one considering he's a 3 star bball recruit that FSU, Oregon, and Tennessee all think is good enough to play.

Advertisement
The real question is..why is this such a big **** secret? So if this John Doe cannot get in by today, he is jumping ship to another program so he doesn't want to **** that other program off by having them know he was secretly trying to enroll at UM? LOL. This is some silly ****. Because even if it doesn't happen, we still will never know who this John Doe was. They will never tell us his name.

I am over recruiting season now. We got the two big fish we needed yesterday. I will just hold my breath on the FAU kid Dotson because he is the last domino we need to fall. All this other stuff is just too much. Lets get ready for Spring ball!

The real question is..why is this such a big **** secret? So if this John Doe cannot get in by today, he is jumping ship to another program so he doesn't want to **** that other program off by having them know he was secretly trying to enroll at UM? LOL. This is some silly ****. Because even if it doesn't happen, we still will never know who this John Doe was. They will never tell us his name.

I am over recruiting season now. We got the two big fish we needed yesterday. I will just hold my breath on the FAU kid Dotson because he is the last domino we need to fall. All this other stuff is just too much. Lets get ready for Spring ball!

So UM media/fans dont ruin the coaches attempt to steal a recruit from behind enemy lines.

ONLY thing I could think of. The player is committed elsewhere and wants to get enrolled immediately to minimize backlash

I could be wrong but i dont think the bball roster has been full for quite awhile.
Also, I think once someone plays football or is on a football scholarship, that is the team the scholarship counts towards? It is similar to how we used to bring guys like Santana Moss on track scholarships until the NCAA closed that loophole.

Advertisement
tenor (76).gif

Advertisement
Also, I think once someone plays football or is on a football scholarship, that is the team the scholarship counts towards? It is similar to how we used to bring guys like Santana Moss on track scholarships until the NCAA closed that loophole.
You're correct if a player plays multiple sports it only counts against on sports scholarship count.

If it actually is Wideman this would be a really nice addition.

Advertisement
Just saw Shoddell posted something on their forum about Wesley Neal, I'm not subscribed over there and have no idea what it said, maybe him.

Advertisement
Back