Tuesday signing Surprise

Advertisement
From what I understand he's only considering school's where they'll let him play both football and basketball, that could complicate things a little because it requires Jim Larranga to give him a roster spot.

Seeing as how we never field a full roster in bball I dont see why this could possibly be a hold up

Advertisement
Advertisement
1) Wideman isn’t really a new name. He was linked to us back when Willie got booted as a possible visit destination. We contacted him and were trying to get involved.
2) I don’t think he has visited and he wants to play basketball too
3) I hope I’m wrong and it is him because he is a freak athlete and we have no one like him on this roster.

I think it’s some random kid from TX that Lashlee likes that’s a 3* that people will complain about if it happens. JMO lol

1) Wideman isn’t really a new name. He was linked to us back when Willie got booted as a possible visit destination. We contacted him and were trying to get involved.
2) I don’t think he has visited and he wants to play basketball too
3) I hope I’m wrong and it is him because he is a freak athlete and we have no one like him on this roster.

I think it’s some random kid from TX that Lashlee likes that’s a 3* that people will complain about if it happens. JMO lol

You mean the type of players that we are in awe of that put up hefty numbers in his type of offenses?

Advertisement
Thanks, wonder why we haven't offered.

Unfortunately for Neal he is short and has short limbs which makes him a liability in the interior where leverage wins. Nesta Silveria is a beast inside until a long armed OG or OC gets their hands into his body then its a wrap because his arms aren't long enough to disengage. Watch some of the La Tech Bowl game film and you will a few reps where he gets locked up. In Neals case this is why several teams have backed off of him.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back