Tuesday signing Surprise

Advertisement
I didn't get a specific name, but some of the clues I got point to Cedrick Pellum (Wazzu WR signee from Dallas).

Again, that is more of an educated guess based on details I've heard.

I heard it was a Wazzu WR and figured it was Pellum because of the Dallas/Lashlee connection.

Keyshawn Smith looks like the more talented prospect.

But what I don't understand is how his head coach doesn't step in and say "why are you not in touch with our commit Fleming from the West...You are going another route?? Nope, we need him and we certainly don't need bad blood at our #1 feeder school, this kid is a must have and will be part of this class"

Diaz simply turned everything over to Enos/Stubbs/Barry...Thank god Hickson did his job.

Fleming has that CULTURE issue Diaz is/was trying to weed out honestly

Unfortunately for Neal he is short and has short limbs which makes him a liability in the interior where leverage wins. Nesta Silveria is a beast inside until a long armed OG or OC gets their hands into his body then its a wrap because his arms aren't long enough to disengage. Watch some of the La Tech Bowl game film and you will a few reps where he gets locked up. In Neals case this is why several teams have backed off of him.

Go Canes
Not locked up, held.

Advertisement
Another WR sounds fine.

And I'm sure the OC knows the type of WR that can be successful in his system.

Now lets get after another CB and some OL.

Advertisement
20200121_190611.jpg

Forgot about what, a non-existent loophole?
Not to mention the porsters who think that a coaching change invalidates an LOI.

I'm the poster who thinks u can be released from their LOI. U must be the poster who doesn't know what he's talking about lmao

Sarcasm and can you honestly see why they dropped him?

Honestly i think thats why...He is similar to JT4 in that he just has the god given talent is what someone told me about him...and that was wayyy before the supposed drop so i wasnt surprised when i heard the reasoning behind the drop on here.

Advertisement
Honestly i think thats why...He is similar to JT4 in that he just has the god given talent is what someone told me about him...and that was wayyy before the supposed drop so i wasnt surprised when i heard the reasoning behind the drop on here.

ya i meant to say sarcasm OR you can see why. But I got your gist

Advertisement
For the record, this wasn’t the name given to me.
honestly don’t get this player. But welcome kid. Good luck

Watched the highlights...seems pretty meh. Not a lot of explosion. hopefully he's tough and can catch, because this scheme should get him open when he's ready to go in a year or two.

Advertisement
Back