Tuesday signing Surprise

Who runs it? Is it accurate? Or just some dudes spreading rumors...I have some online work to do next couple hours, maybe I'll listen.
The guys are pretty tied in Ricky is very close with a lot of players on the team and knows recruiting. Kev is ehh he knows **** because people tell him not the type to go out and look for stuff. And gabby rights for state of the u

Advertisement
Who runs it? Is it accurate? Or just some dudes spreading rumors...I have some online work to do next couple hours, maybe I'll listen.
Yeah they're pretty credible. One of the guys has had Lamar Thomas on a pod before. He texted Lamar about the WR position and Lamar said that Manny told him he was on the "short list".

Advertisement
These guys are terrible. They may have good info but they need to work on the delivery and conversation.
I tweeted at them like the first episode that they need someone who will bring some energy. All 3 Cane fans, all play the "voice of reason" role, none of them really talk sh*t like they should. They do bring insight though. Had DeeJay on a recent pod talking about the locker room situation.

I tweeted at them like the first episode that they need someone who will bring some energy. All 3 Cane fans, all play the "voice of reason" role, none of them really talk sh*t like they should. They do bring insight though. Had DeeJay on a recent pod talking about the locker room situation.
Yea... too many just awkward pauses. They need someone to keep the conversation moving. They all sound high as a kite and keep forgetting where they are in a conversation. I'll try to listen to that DJ one if I can get through this.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I enjoyed it...All the "bro" **** is pretty annoying to listen to, and some of their takes are just pretty stupid/canes mob mentality, but I can live with it. Good info, and seem to give both sides of story.

That Stubblefield **** they reported (and others on here) makes me angry, I mean to walk away with none of Poitier, Robinson, and Fleming. just land 1, all 3 were studs imo and gotta play against 2 now. Stubbs/Enos really don't give one **** about strengthening/giving priority for Sofla at all...I will take players from anywhere but that's vital to UM's resurgence.

Thanks for the reference.

Last edited:
I was a paid customer for Inside the U 247 for a few years. What a complete waste of my money. I don't post much on here, but for "free content", this site is light years ahead of Ivins. I don't trust a word he says.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back