Tuesday signing Surprise

Advertisement
If it’s a WR, that would be odd since we technically don’t have a coach in place.

This board is a microcosm of the world that we reside in sadly.

at least with the world you got the bell curve. Unfortunately, CIS board is a few standard deviations to the left of the mean.

Problem is, I think we need OL and CB and even LB over WRs....

..if we get all these speedsters along with Lashlee now as OC, the OL will barely be getting out of their stance after the ball is hiked before the ball is out of the hands of the QB and in the hands of our RB's/WR's. ha ha ha

Advertisement
Would take him over the Pellum kid lol. He has an elite trait or 2, Pellum looks dime a dozen. JMO, would trust Lashlee either way obviously before someone comes in and says “....BuT mIkE LeAcH bRo!!!!!!!”

Advertisement
Stubbs f*cked that up. Traded Fleming for Worsham is a fireable offense.

But what I don't understand is how his head coach doesn't step in and say "why are you not in touch with our commit Fleming from the West...You are going another route?? Nope, we need him and we certainly don't need bad blood at our #1 feeder school, this kid is a must have and will be part of this class"

Diaz simply turned everything over to Enos/Stubbs/Barry...Thank god Hickson did his job.

Advertisement
But what I don't understand is how his head coach doesn't step in and say "why are you not in touch with our commit Fleming from the West...You are going another route?? Nope, we need him and we certainly don't need bad blood at our #1 feeder school, this kid is a must have and will be part of this class"

Diaz simply turned everything over to Enos/Stubbs/Barry...Thank god Hickson did his job.
Give that Storm Surge pod a listen. You'll see how bad of a fit he was for Miami.

Advertisement
Kids like this fit these schemes perfect , line up in the backfield , motion them out and there’s instant problems. You can also use them in the slot or just run him from the backfield. All that speed with space.

Then there’s the return game. IMO he’s be a good fit that brings great speed.

Advertisement
Back