Truth from another source

The first guy with the "Mario the quarterback killer" stuff is a half-baked take. Anyone want to admit that TVD might've been way too overhyped after nine games last year?

Completely set the kid up to fail with all the preseason accolades.

Forget the new system, the kid's mechanics are flawed, he doesn't go through his reads, he looks down receivers and he's been inaccurate-as-****—naked out there without Rambo and Harley bailing him out.

Now also all this talk about him not being a rah-rah guy, not being in contact with his receivers, being somewhat introverted, etc.

He's not really proving to be "that dude" more than Mario and a new OC are "crippling" him.
Find me any player that is going to play well in a system that they aren't comfortable in, makes things more difficult to execute, and isn't tailored to their strengths. TVD can't get into a rhythm because this offense doesn't allow him to. It's a terrible system that doesn't take what the defense gives it. It tries to force the ball where it wants and that's not how modern football is played.

Advertisement
You negative nancies need to calm down! You simply cannot expect a team that previously lost to FIU to win against MTSU. Give Mario some time to rebuild the culture, fully purge the remaining losers from the FIU loss, and get his own guys in. I didn’t want to win against MTSU until we can prove we can win against MTSU.

You negative nancies need to calm down! You simply cannot expect a team that previously lost to FIU to win against MTSU. Give Mario some time to rebuild the culture, fully purge the remaining losers from the FIU loss, and get his own guys in. I didn’t want to win against MTSU until we can prove we can win against MTSU.
Well, we're 0-3 all time vs them so I don't think we will ever prove it.

Advertisement
We expect to beat MTSU....You on the other hand, are A-Okay with it. We got whipped by a team that got blasted by William & Mary....Keep making excuses...nobody said 12-0....but 8-4 isn't asking alot, with the schedule we have. Run along with your stupid *** excuses....they're getting beyond comical...
Not only that, the way we lost was disgraceful.
This wasn’t a game where there was some late game heroics and had some really bad luck.
We got our assed kicked up and down the field for 4 quarters on both sides of the ball and had no answers.
Bad execution almost all game. Worst performance from a Canes team I can remember and I’ve seen some stinkers like FIU, and the bowl game a few years ago.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The only people that thought UM was back where the fans drinking all the Kool-Aid

Did anyone actually say we were back, or was it maybe on the way back. The only ones that say we're back or "is the U back?!!" are the media so when we start to suck everyone always paints it like the fans run around saying that.

Advertisement
The first guy with the "Mario the quarterback killer" stuff is a half-baked take. Anyone want to admit that TVD might've been way too overhyped after nine games last year?

Completely set the kid up to fail with all the preseason accolades.

Forget the new system, the kid's mechanics are flawed, he doesn't go through his reads, he looks down receivers and he's been inaccurate-as-****—naked out there without Rambo and Harley bailing him out.

Now also all this talk about him not being a rah-rah guy, not being in contact with his receivers, being somewhat introverted, etc.

He's not really proving to be "that dude" more than Mario and a new OC are "crippling" him.
You an the Go Canes!! dude are village idiots. Please stop porsting. I’m starting to think that you’re both Hecht shills trying to do some damage control for Mario.

Advertisement
We lost to a team that can’t block the mighty Roadrunners of UTSA. And we got ny99as on this site saying, “We not gonna win every game. Chill out!”- Bruh…. Y’all totally missing the point! Ween talking about winning every game. We should be able to beat MTSU with our 3rd stringers. The fucc y’all talking bout?!

Last edited:
We lost to a team that can’t block the mighty Roadrunners of UTSA. And we got ny99as on this site saying, “We not gonna win every game. Chill out!”- Bruh…. Y’all totally missing the point! Ween talking about every game. We should be able to beat MTSU with our 3rd stringers. The fucc y’all talking bout?!
Calling people who Bleed Orange & Green (in my case 47yrs) Mopes....Lol

Advertisement
Back