Truth from another source

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting points; it’s like someone on this board have been saying the same chit since…since b4 the season. Wonder who could that be? 🤔

The only thing I disagreed w/ was the benching of TVD comment. Mario never benched Herbert, he never benched Tyler Shough, who transferred to TT & was still *** there, & he never benched Anthony Brown, who by the way, ALSO had his best yr ever under Mario.

I legit hate running rumors b/c they start taking on lives on their own; just like Bernie Kosar was labeled as this reckless drunk for yrs b4 he was finally able to tell his story recently.

dude is absolutely right. But nancys on this board don't want to hear it. we were 7-5 last year and a couple plays away from being 5-7 or 4-8. But they expect a 12-0 team in 9 months
We expect to beat MTSU....You on the other hand, are A-Okay with it. We got whipped by a team that got blasted by William & Mary....Keep making excuses...nobody said 12-0....but 8-4 isn't asking alot, with the schedule we have. Run along with your stupid *** excuses....they're getting beyond comical...

Advertisement
We expect to beat MTSU....You on the other hand, are A-Okay with it. We got whipped by a team that got blasted by William & Mary....Keep making excuses...nobody said 12-0....but 8-4 isn't asking alot, with the schedule we have. Run along with your stupid *** excuses....they're getting beyond comical...

What’s ur thoughts on Steele?

Advertisement
**** I live 1 hr away from MTSU and Never realized they were such a " Juggernaut"
What the **** have I been missing all these years
Unbelievable that people on here are A-Okay losing to MTSU...we had absolutely no business losing to them. Lol at MTSU having more talent. That team not only punked our players...but punked the entire coaching staff.

What’s ur thoughts on Steele?
I'm okay with him....but @Rellyrell ....Gattis was a last ditch hire. We have no business losing to MTSU...None...Lose to Clemson or A&M, I could understand. But the complete ineptness in losing to a team that was Blasted by James F-ing Madison is inexcusable....and you know you're my dude

@PIPO ....I can feel it...I can feel it in plums lol

Advertisement
Back