Truth from another source

Advertisement
Nobody expected 12-0. The general consensus was between 8-10 wins. That’s not unrealistic. We went 7-5 last year and everyone here was ready to burn down the athletic department if Manny Diaz was retained. Now all of the sudden being worse than last year is ok? If Manny had gotten blown out by Middle Tennessee people would be losing their ****.

This team needs to improve significantly to avoid finishing 2-10.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude is the epitome of Douchebaggery
again you sound like a grade school girl that got your ball taken for being a little *****. This is all you have in your life, I get it. But you're saying the same thing over and over. Go support SMU this weekend because you're a fake *** fan like the rest of the moles on this board

dude is absolutely right. But nancys on this board don't want to hear it. we were 7-5 last year and a couple plays away from being 5-7 or 4-8. But they expect a 12-0 team in 9 months
Also a couple of plays from being 10-2 With supposed abysmal corches. I think 30 something players departed (?) and we brought in the best staff in America (for at least part of the off season). Current corches are corching worse than the previous corches so far and against weaker competition. Good news is they have time to produce the rest of the way but they will have always been blasted by MTSU.

again you sound like a grade school girl that got your ball taken for being a little *****. This is all you have in your life, I get it. But you're saying the same thing over and over. Go support SMU this weekend because you're a fake *** fan like the rest of the moles on this board
Lol....MFer I forgot more about UM FB than your raggedy *** will ever know. When you've gone to 200+ UM games, including 3 NCs...give a cracker a holler...otherwise stfu...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol....MFer I forgot more about UM FB than your raggedy *** will ever know. When you've gone to 200+ UM games, including 3 NCs...give a cracker a holler...otherwise stfu...
SWFLHurricane- Fire everybody EST. 1990

Good thing I haven't noticed how much of a miserable b¹tch were sooner. You must be really fun to party with.. You're the type to win 100 million in the lottery and complain it wasn't 200 mill. We lost. Get over that ****. You complaining about everything won't change a thing. It's over with. so support the team and quit being a whiny b¹tch. It gets old

Good thing I haven't noticed how much of a miserable b¹tch were sooner. You must be really fun to party with.. You're the type to win 100 million in the lottery and complain it wasn't 200 mill. We lost. Get over that ****. You complaining about everything won't change a thing. It's over with. so support the team and quit being a whiny b¹tch. It gets old
Shut up Mr. Excuse boy....come call me a whiny B*tch to my face. I'll be on campus in Oct with a REAL coaching staff.

Popcorn GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Back