TRUTH BE TOLD

Lashlee isn't even close to the problem but it's ok to say he **** the bed in our two most important games of the season, which happened to be the two best opponents we faced.

I'll chalk it up to the lack of preparation with the offensive unit during Spring/Summer + a wide receiver unit that belongs in Division 3 football, and let's see what Year 2 brings.

Lashlee isn't even close to the problem but it's ok to say he **** the bed in our two most important games of the season, which happened to be the two best opponents we faced.

I'll chalk it up to the lack of preparation with the offensive unit during Spring/Summer + a wide receiver unit that belongs in Division 3 football, and let's see what Year 2 brings.
I feel that and thanks for understanding what I was getting at and answering with ur opinion and not just saying this dumb cause it's a valid question.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bruh..... Idk if some of y’all realize that this ain’t madden, and you’re not gonna score TD’s on **** near every possession. There are things that’s wrong in this program, but Lashlee ain’t it. If 6 and 8 could catch a cold, then we win that game going away..... EVEN IF everything else went exactly like it did.
It's funny you bring up madden cause that's what I get sometimes from our offense so that's why the question was ask. Like an OP brought up against V-Tech, I'm talking bout the play calling and facing top teams cause against teams we should beat it's madden but there is flaws shown against top teams. No its not the biggest problem on the team, but will it be? I hope not but that's all I was asking if anyone else feel this way and clearly others do.

I don't know if anyone said this but I'm starting to feel that Lashlee ain't the guy I thought he was. The play calling has been suspect(what was that bull on the last drive) and the offense is starting to look gimmicky just like the defense. It will put up numbers but against a top team it will not cut it.
We have a little bit of talent on offense, the wrs drop everything, our TEs injury prone, Oline is terrible, can’t run or pass block consistently, and most of good players on the bench because the coach scared to put freshman in over our sub par starters.

While he is definitely the least of our issues, there are quite a few head scratchers I’ve seen from him. Chalk it up to whatever you want but he’s at times been extremely predictable to the point where I’m calling out plays from the couch before they happen and also just had some absolute laughable situational calls. He may be the best coach we have, but he deserves a bit of criticism as well, albeit a VERY small amount.

Advertisement
Meds...and lots of them. But I digress.

I think OP has a decent point. Im not sure that I share the opinion but I can see where he's coming from.
Fasho and I respect your opinion and hope you're right I was asking to see if maybe I'm tripping for thinking this that's all but I see others do feel a way. Maybe cause of the off season things were a lil funny but those saying this dumb for asking I'm like how.

Fasho and I respect your opinion and hope you're right I was asking to see if maybe I'm tripping for thinking this that's all but I see others do feel a way. Maybe cause of the off season things were a lil funny but those saying this dumb for asking I'm like how.

I didnt read thru the previous 5 pages, not sure if you got roasted, which I assume you did. lol

The reality is that some of us have concerns about the ability of Lashlee's offensive scheme to be good against elite teams. There are two main reasons why its not being discussed here.

1) Lashlee's the best OC we've had in a long time at UM.
2) Lashlee's system's shortcomings against elite teams is concern #482 of a list of 500 major concerns the UM football program has at this moment.

Advertisement
I didnt read thru the previous 5 pages, not sure if you got roasted, which I assume you did. lol

The reality is that some of us have concerns about the ability of Lashlee's offensive scheme to be good against elite teams. There are two main reasons why its not being discussed here.

1) Lashlee's the best OC we've had in a long time at UM.
2) Lashlee's system's shortcomings against elite teams is concern #482 of a list of 500 major concerns the UM football program has at this moment.
You already know how some think, if it's not how they feel your dumb ect....😂😂 but that's very good points right there.

I didn't say the offense couldn't put up numbers...I'm asking can this offense beat the top notch teams cause against Clemson and UNC our offense took a step back.... that's all I'm asking
With a competent defense, yes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back