TRUTH BE TOLD

Advertisement
Sometimes I wonder if I’m watching the same game as some of y’all.

We lost bc of a **** poor start by the defense and multiple critical drops. How you can pin that on Lashlee, idk. I thought he called a great game for Kosi.

Normal WRs make those catches every game on every level, high school on up. The Cam catch was tougher than any drop Wiggins and Pope had.

You can’t blame coaches for everything, players have to execute.

shooting machine gun GIF

I go back and forth on him, but one thing remains constant. Pope and Wiggins suck. They don't belong here and I'll go one step further, they don't belong on any D1 team.

Imagine calling plays where you just know one of those two won't fight for the ball. They get jammed. They get bumped off routes. Should none of that occur and it gets to their hands, they're at best fifty-fifty to catch it.

I don't know how you coach that. I would've personally banished them to the locker room games ago.

Advertisement
bruh cmon. if we hold onto the ball even with **** defense we win going away. that was the most ******* absurd performance I've ever seen from a semi pro WR corps
Don't get me wrong I feel ya....no doubt we win if the WR's catch the ball. I'm not saying that because we lost this game, I'm just thinking bout bad play calling and how stagnant the offense get in our big games this year.

I don't know if anyone said this but I'm starting to feel that Lashlee ain't the guy I thought he was. The play calling has been suspect(what was that bull on the last drive) and the offense is starting to look gimmicky just like the defense. It will put up numbers but against a top team it will not cut it.
So he fits right in with HC dIAZ. I give Lashlee a pass this year......first year here....no spring ball....WRs suck balls....and doesnt have the type of QB he prefers which is accurate passer that can make the reads/throws not a rb playing QB. He doesnt want to run what Gus did at Auburn

Dude has the worst offensive personnel imaginable. I mean the oline and wideouts are the worst I have ever seen at this level of football. How can a coach continue to play them is insane. I would start a walk-on if this the production I get from my so called starters

Advertisement
Don't get me wrong I feel ya....no doubt we win if the WR's catch the ball. I'm not saying that because we lost this game, I'm just thinking bout bad play calling and how stagnant the offense get in our big games this year.
You're right. we're not consistent. we don't have a calling card. No identity. there's nothing this team does that you can count on every week ...

but that's the case across the board and that's ultimately on the head coach.

Manny Diaz just parlayed an all american STs unit and one of the most prolific players in CFB into an 8 win 3 loss season in the ACC. He's absolute ******* trash. I'd rather have lashlee as HC at this point.

So he fits right in with HC dIAZ. I give Lashlee a pass this year......first year here....no spring ball....WRs suck balls....and doesnt have the type of QB he prefers which is accurate passer that can make the reads/throws not a rb playing QB. He doesnt want to run what Gus did at Auburn
Yeah I give him a pass for those reason also but that last series on offense just made feel like wth was that and I thought back to Clemson and UNC. Like some OP's said it's very low on the list of worries but just wanted to get others opinion on it.

Real truths be told...

1. This is his first year.
2. We have awful talent at OL and WR.
3. Lashlee is the only reason we were in this game at all.
Likens also first year. Drops, fumbles, Perry and we still were in it until the end. I didn’t like every play call, but the players left points out there tonight...

Yeah I give him a pass for those reason also but that last series on offense just made feel like wth was that and I thought back to Clemson and UNC. Like some OP's said it's very low on the list of worries but just wanted to get others opinion on it.
On the last two drives, Jordan dropped a 3rd down conversion, Mallory wasn’t looking at a ball and Pope dropped a pass that had Miami first and goal needing 3 to tie... players need to execute..

Advertisement

We lost bc of a **** poor start by the defense and multiple critical drops. How you can pin that on Lashlee, idk. I thought he called a great game for Kosi.

Normal WRs make those catches every game on every level, high school on up. The Cam catch was tougher than any drop Wiggins and Pope had.

You can blame the coaches for not benching players who are not executing on the field, that’s coaching. Any successful coach would remove bad/struggling and make the proper adjustment instead of throwing the same player in the same situation only to see him fail more. At least chew the kid out on the sideline, never seen manny do that. Half the time he’s talking to a player the kid isn’t even looking at him

Advertisement

You didn't see that poor *** play calling last two drives? Yeah yeah if we catch da ball we win but we didn't so when we still have a chance to win and you call a **** poor offensive series on the last drive to win that's a problem. I'm not just saying that cause of this game either, look at points in the Clemson and UNC games.

Last edited:
On the last two drives, Jordan dropped a 3rd down conversion, Mallory wasn’t looking at a ball and Pope dropped a pass that had Miami first and goal needing 3 to tie... players need to execute..
They also did the same basic blitz those drives to disrupt the play when it was time to make a play and it worked.

Advertisement
Back