Trust Richt

That's a flat out lie. Going into the 2015 season there were still plenty on this very board.

You said "until he was fired". Now it's "going into the 2015 season".

You really aren't very good at this.

Good at what? Caring what you say. Its pretty easy to check up to the blowout if anyone as you stated "no one" was supporting him. I know that's not true without even looking. Its why many left the board till he was fired. Posters like you make this place unbearable. So kudo's on that.

This^^^^^

I can easily name a few of them.

QueenofSpades, DK72, Niner, Broke and a bunch more. They didn't earn the nickname "The Golden Girls" for no reason.

This is the insane part of our fan base. Lie and blindly follow whatever coach is the new flavor of the month no matter what.

Jagr is such a genius that he can't even understand the simple difference between Saban (winner of 4 NC's at two schools) and coach Richt (zero NC's at a top tier SEC school).

By the way, for those of you that keep on lying and saying that Georgia doesn't have the resources to compete with Bama and LSU, you're full of ****. Georgia's boosters are some of the wealthiest in the country. Plus, they have great facilities and fan support.

Georgia was voted the easiest place to recruit at in a recent article that I shared on a different thread.

I want coach Richt to do great things here, but some of the early slurping that is going on is simply mind numbing. And it's the usual suspects, as always.

Let's wait and see what he does but no one and I mean NO ONE should be above reproach. Especially not when they're gonna be making more than 4 million bucks a year.

I don't know when you finally saw the light, but at the beginning of 2015 you were still supporting our former HC. As was DK72 and others.

As you did in this post you attacked anyone who said anything negative. Your mantra was we have to support the HC no matter what. Same as DK72 which is posting under the screen name jaromir jagr now.

So here you both are, again attacking anyone that brings up a valid concern on Mark.

He's a lying piece of ****, brah. He was ****** slurping Folden til the very end. After the Clemson debacle he finally manned up and apologized to the board. I even commended him for manning up at the time.

Now he suddenly has amnesia and can't recall slurping Alfredo.

Oh, and by the way, Broke. You better ****** quit trying to write a check your mouth can't cash. I was ****** laying mother ***kers out way before you were born for less **** than the **** you talking now.

People respect men, not *** kissing rats. Start acting like a man and stop acting like a **** fool and then you'll get some respect.

Shut yo lame *** up bra, you ain't scaring no one LOL. I'm from Atlanta Homie. Talking about I been laying mother f_ckers out. Foh lol

Haha...you're from Atlanta. **** that have to do with anything. I'm from the ****** Miami hood. Don't mean ****.

Lol ok, and that means what...? look here, I'm a man I ain't got time to be arguing with you about the same sh*t every time I post something. Water under the bridge for me. I'm passed it

I can respect that. Me too. Let's just agree to disagree, man. At the end of the day we all want the same thing. Just to see the Canes winning again.

Advertisement
Lame argument. No one around here was supporting Golden. Literally no one.

That's a flat out lie. Going into the 2015 season there were still plenty on this very board.

Good at what? Caring what you say. Its pretty easy to check up to the blowout if anyone as you stated "no one" was supporting him. I know that's not true without even looking. Its why many left the board till he was fired. Posters like you make this place unbearable. So kudo's on that.

This^^^^^

QueenofSpades, DK72, Niner, Broke and a bunch more. They didn't earn the nickname "The Golden Girls" for no reason.

This is the insane part of our fan base. Lie and blindly follow whatever coach is the new flavor of the month no matter what.

Jagr is such a genius that he can't even understand the simple difference between Saban (winner of 4 NC's at two schools) and coach Richt (zero NC's at a top tier SEC school).

By the way, for those of you that keep on lying and saying that Georgia doesn't have the resources to compete with Bama and LSU, you're full of ****. Georgia's boosters are some of the wealthiest in the country. Plus, they have great facilities and fan support.

Georgia was voted the easiest place to recruit at in a recent article that I shared on a different thread.

I want coach Richt to do great things here, but some of the early slurping that is going on is simply mind numbing. And it's the usual suspects, as always.

Let's wait and see what he does but no one and I mean NO ONE should be above reproach. Especially not when they're gonna be making more than 4 million bucks a year.

This^^^^^

He's a lying piece of ****, brah. He was ****** slurping Folden til the very end. After the Clemson debacle he finally manned up and apologized to the board. I even commended him for manning up at the time.

Now he suddenly has amnesia and can't recall slurping Alfredo.

Oh, and by the way, Broke. You better ****** quit trying to write a check your mouth can't cash. I was ****** laying mother ***kers out way before you were born for less **** than the **** you talking now.

People respect men, not *** kissing rats. Start acting like a man and stop acting like a **** fool and then you'll get some respect.

Shut yo lame *** up bra, you ain't scaring no one LOL. I'm from Atlanta Homie. Talking about I been laying mother f_ckers out. Foh lol

Haha...you're from Atlanta. **** that have to do with anything. I'm from the ****** Miami hood. Don't mean ****.

Lol ok, and that means what...? look here, I'm a man I ain't got time to be arguing with you about the same sh*t every time I post something. Water under the bridge for me. I'm passed it

I can respect that. Me too. Let's just agree to disagree, man. At the end of the day we all want the same thing. Just to see the Canes winning again.

Alright, we good man

Advertisement
Back