Trust Richt

That's a flat out lie. Going into the 2015 season there were still plenty on this very board.

You said "until he was fired". Now it's "going into the 2015 season".

You really aren't very good at this.

Good at what? Caring what you say. Its pretty easy to check up to the blowout if anyone as you stated "no one" was supporting him. I know that's not true without even looking. Its why many left the board till he was fired. Posters like you make this place unbearable. So kudo's on that.

This^^^^^

I can easily name a few of them.

QueenofSpades, DK72, Niner, Broke and a bunch more. They didn't earn the nickname "The Golden Girls" for no reason.

This is the insane part of our fan base. Lie and blindly follow whatever coach is the new flavor of the month no matter what.

Jagr is such a genius that he can't even understand the simple difference between Saban (winner of 4 NC's at two schools) and coach Richt (zero NC's at a top tier SEC school).

By the way, for those of you that keep on lying and saying that Georgia doesn't have the resources to compete with Bama and LSU, you're full of ****. Georgia's boosters are some of the wealthiest in the country. Plus, they have great facilities and fan support.

Georgia was voted the easiest place to recruit at in a recent article that I shared on a different thread.

I want coach Richt to do great things here, but some of the early slurping that is going on is simply mind numbing. And it's the usual suspects, as always.

Let's wait and see what he does but no one and I mean NO ONE should be above reproach. Especially not when they're gonna be making more than 4 million bucks a year.

You are right about Uga having an surplus amount of resources but otherwise stfu and quit mentioning me f_ck boy. I guess you can't stop being a b*tch, oh well. What is with you holding on to this false idea of me and other posters being golden supporters, it's getting annoying to say the least. You whine about it in every thread, I have never seen you make a post without accusing someone being a golden slurper

I don't know when you finally saw the light, but at the beginning of 2015 you were still supporting our former HC. As was DK72 and others.

As you did in this post you attacked anyone who said anything negative. Your mantra was we have to support the HC no matter what. Same as DK72 which is posting under the screen name jaromir jagr now.

So here you both are, again attacking anyone that brings up a valid concern on Mark.

Advertisement
Lame argument. No one around here was supporting Golden. Literally no one.

That's a flat out lie. Going into the 2015 season there were still plenty on this very board.

Good at what? Caring what you say. Its pretty easy to check up to the blowout if anyone as you stated "no one" was supporting him. I know that's not true without even looking. Its why many left the board till he was fired. Posters like you make this place unbearable. So kudo's on that.

This^^^^^

QueenofSpades, DK72, Niner, Broke and a bunch more. They didn't earn the nickname "The Golden Girls" for no reason.

This is the insane part of our fan base. Lie and blindly follow whatever coach is the new flavor of the month no matter what.

Jagr is such a genius that he can't even understand the simple difference between Saban (winner of 4 NC's at two schools) and coach Richt (zero NC's at a top tier SEC school).

By the way, for those of you that keep on lying and saying that Georgia doesn't have the resources to compete with Bama and LSU, you're full of ****. Georgia's boosters are some of the wealthiest in the country. Plus, they have great facilities and fan support.

Georgia was voted the easiest place to recruit at in a recent article that I shared on a different thread.

I want coach Richt to do great things here, but some of the early slurping that is going on is simply mind numbing. And it's the usual suspects, as always.

Let's wait and see what he does but no one and I mean NO ONE should be above reproach. Especially not when they're gonna be making more than 4 million bucks a year.

This^^^^^

You are right about Uga having an surplus amount of resources but otherwise stfu and quit mentioning me f_ck boy. I guess you can't stop being a b*tch, oh well. What is with you holding on to this false idea of me and other posters being golden supporters, it's getting annoying to say the least. You whine about it in every thread, I have never seen you make a post without accusing someone being a golden slurper

I don't know when you finally saw the light, but at the beginning of 2015 you were still supporting our former HC. As was DK72 and others.

As you did in this post you attacked anyone who said anything negative. Your mantra was we have to support the HC no matter what. Same as DK72 which is posting under the screen name jaromir jagr now.

So here you both are, again attacking anyone that brings up a valid concern on Mark.
No, I have always said I don't like him and wanted him gone but at that time he was the coach and i was going to support Miami no matter what. What's so bad about that?

Advertisement
No, I have always said I don't like him and wanted him gone but at that time he was the coach and i was going to support Miami no matter what. What's so bad about that?

So you never supported Golden, except for when you supported him because he was the coach.Do you even know how words work you ******* potato.

Last edited:
So you never supported Golden, except for when you supported him because he was the coach.Do you even know how words work you ****ing potato.

Except that he said he would support Miami, not Golden, no matter what.

Do you even know how words work?

we should support the team. always. support the team the players deserve that much. with richt yes he had resources at georgia and he used them but lets be honest while georgia has talent the best talent in south florida is better then the top talent everywhere else.

there is a reason georgia has 1 national title in last 40 yrs. there is a reason mark richt is in top 2 coaches in georgia's history. only richt and the guy who won title with walker in 80 have won at georgia. its not like miami where they have hired coach after coach since schnellenberger and until coker,shannon,golden days won big. its the south florida talent. and picking top talent from other states to complement that.

richt can win and win big at miami. You should trust in that. when richt was calling plays at georgia he won 2 sec titles after he stopped due to pressure from above his teams failed to win sec title but came reallyc lose 2 yrs ago and had that one pass not been tipped would of had his nc at georgia. **** happens some times. like gurley getting hurt, chubb getting hurt , richt came really close to a nc a couple times at georgia,

give the guy a chance to at least coach a game and name a staff before acting like he needs to be fired.

Advertisement
we should support the team. always. support the team the players deserve that much. with richt yes he had resources at georgia and he used them but lets be honest while georgia has talent the best talent in south florida is better then the top talent everywhere else.

there is a reason georgia has 1 national title in last 40 yrs. there is a reason mark richt is in top 2 coaches in georgia's history. only richt and the guy who won title with walker in 80 have won at georgia. its not like miami where they have hired coach after coach since schnellenberger and until coker,shannon,golden days won big. its the south florida talent. and picking top talent from other states to complement that.

richt can win and win big at miami. You should trust in that. when richt was calling plays at georgia he won 2 sec titles after he stopped due to pressure from above his teams failed to win sec title but came reallyc lose 2 yrs ago and had that one pass not been tipped would of had his nc at georgia. **** happens some times. like gurley getting hurt, chubb getting hurt , richt came really close to a nc a couple times at georgia,

give the guy a chance to at least coach a game and name a staff before acting like he needs to be fired.

Some good points till that last statement which is a flat out lie. NO one, and I mean no one is saying he should be fired before it even starts. Seriously some of you do nothing but ***** and moan about your false read on a conversation and cause most of the turmoil on this board. Its pathetic.

So you never supported Golden, except for when you supported him because he was the coach.Do you even know how words work you ****ing potato.

Except that he said he would support Miami, not Golden, no matter what.

Do you even know how words work?

You can't support Miami Football and Al Golden at the same time.Especially not when you bash players like Brock did to excuse the HC's failures.

This^^^^^

Rush Propst doesn't agree with you in a sense....they may have the resources but the "red tape" is an issue.

Rush Propst sounds off on Georgia football

"That is one thing that is wrong with Georgia, and Mark expressed that to me at times. There is too much red tape at Georgia. There is no red tape at Alabama or Auburn. That is one thing that needs to change at Georgia. The head guy needs full reign. When he needs something, he should be able to make one phone call and get it done, not polling a board of regents. That has been a good bit of Georgia's problem.

"Whatever Nick wants, Nick gets. There is no argument, discussion, or vote. That total control has to be deeply considered and taken care of before Kirby or whoever gets the job gets in there. That has got to happen, among other things that need to change that I will not discuss, but Kirby knows what those things are. They have got a lot of it in the right direction, but they still have a ways to go to get it turned around.

Last edited:

This^^^^^

Rush Propst doesn't agree with you in a sense....they may have the resources but the "red tape" is an issue.

"That is one thing that is wrong with Georgia, and Mark expressed that to me at times. There is too much red tape at Georgia. There is no red tape at Alabama or Auburn. That is one thing that needs to change at Georgia. The head guy needs full reign. When he needs something, he should be able to make one phone call and get it done, not polling a board of regents. That has been a good bit of Georgia's problem.

"Whatever Nick wants, Nick gets. There is no argument, discussion, or vote. That total control has to be deeply considered and taken care of before Kirby or whoever gets the job gets in there. That has got to happen, among other things that need to change that I will not discuss, but Kirby knows what those things are. They have got a lot of it in the right direction, but they still have a ways to go to get it turned around.

Thats a bit of a fluff piece from someone that really admires Mark. Not a bad thing, but some obvious bias as well.

This was interesting regarding hiring staff.

Where Richt went wrong

Following offensive coordinator Mike Bobo's departure to become head coach at Colorado State, Richt was faced with filling some big shoes on his staff. His choice would be his undoing, according to Propst.

"The mistake Mark Richt made was hiring Brian Schottenheimer," Propst said. "It was not a good hire. That is what worries me about college football. Mark was under pressure to hire a name, so he hires a name. Was it the right fit for the University of Georgia? No. So, ultimately, that is probably what did it. I did not agree with the hire and I expressed that to Coach Pruitt and Coach Sherrer."

According to Propst, the inability of Georgia to adapt offensively cost them dearly at the quarterback position.

"No question, if Deshaun Watson was at Georgia, Mark Richt would still be the head coach at Georgia," Propst said. "Or if you decided on Brice Ramsey instead, either way, you have to simplify your offense to make your kid be successful. I think Brice was mismanaged from the first day he got there.

"In the offense Georgia had, they did not have the quarterback on campus they needed. In high school, when we do not have the quarterback to run our system, we adapt. You have to adapt to what you have. They had a system, they recruited to the system. If Deshaun Watson is at Georgia right now, we are not having this conversation right now."

Advertisement

This^^^^^

Thats a bit of a fluff piece from someone that really admires Mark. Not a bad thing, but some obvious bias as well.

This was interesting regarding hiring staff.

Where Richt went wrong

Following offensive coordinator Mike Bobo's departure to become head coach at Colorado State, Richt was faced with filling some big shoes on his staff. His choice would be his undoing, according to Propst.

"The mistake Mark Richt made was hiring Brian Schottenheimer," Propst said. "It was not a good hire. That is what worries me about college football. Mark was under pressure to hire a name, so he hires a name. Was it the right fit for the University of Georgia? No. So, ultimately, that is probably what did it. I did not agree with the hire and I expressed that to Coach Pruitt and Coach Sherrer."

According to Propst, the inability of Georgia to adapt offensively cost them dearly at the quarterback position.

"No question, if Deshaun Watson was at Georgia, Mark Richt would still be the head coach at Georgia," Propst said. "Or if you decided on Brice Ramsey instead, either way, you have to simplify your offense to make your kid be successful. I think Brice was mismanaged from the first day he got there.

"In the offense Georgia had, they did not have the quarterback on campus they needed. In high school, when we do not have the quarterback to run our system, we adapt. You have to adapt to what you have. They had a system, they recruited to the system. If Deshaun Watson is at Georgia right now, we are not having this conversation right now."

Schottenheimer did him in but that piece is just general knowledge. If watson goes there Richt is still hried.. Of course when the best QB in the nation goes to your school you're probably going to do better.

If Miami got Dalvin Cook, Golden would still have a job. I firmly believe that. Which is why I'm grateful Cook did NOT come here. Clemson would have beaten us but we would have beaten Cincy and FSU and finished with 1 loss or 2 max.

Players are a BIG deal. Elite players can make up for coaching deficiencies. Tha

This^^^^^

He's a lying piece of ****, brah. He was ****** slurping Folden til the very end. After the Clemson debacle he finally manned up and apologized to the board. I even commended him for manning up at the time.

Now he suddenly has amnesia and can't recall slurping Alfredo.

Oh, and by the way, Broke. You better ****** quit trying to write a check your mouth can't cash. I was ****** laying mother ***kers out way before you were born for less **** than the **** you talking now.

People respect men, not *** kissing rats. Start acting like a man and stop acting like a **** fool and then you'll get some respect.

Advertisement

This^^^^^

This^^^^^

He's a lying piece of ****, brah. He was ****** slurping Folden til the very end. After the Clemson debacle he finally manned up and apologized to the board. I even commended him for manning up at the time.

Oh, and by the way, Broke. You better ****** quit trying to write a check your mouth can't cash. I was ****** laying mother ***kers out way before you were born for less **** than the **** you talking now.

People respect men, not *** kissing rats. Start acting like a man and stop acting like a **** fool and then you'll get some respect.

Shut yo lame *** up bra, you ain't scaring no one LOL. I'm from Atlanta Homie. Talking about I been laying mother f_ckers out. Foh lol

This^^^^^

This^^^^^

Shut yo lame *** up bra, you ain't scaring no one LOL. I'm from Atlanta Homie. Talking about I been laying mother f_ckers out. Foh lol

Haha...you're from Atlanta. **** that have to do with anything. I'm from the ****** Miami hood. Don't mean ****.

This^^^^^

This^^^^^

Haha...you're from Atlanta. **** that have to do with anything. I'm from the ****** Miami hood. Don't mean ****.

Lol ok, and that means what...? look here, I'm a man I ain't got time to be arguing with you about the same sh*t every time I post something. Water under the bridge for me. I'm passed it

LOL, the same crap was said about our former HC and we see what that got you.

Many of you obviously don't learn from your past and blind allegiance.

These guys have the same brain activity as an organ donor.

I've been down this road. Trust Golden. Give him a chance. Give him another year. Five times I heard that crap.

I trust Richt like I'd trust a five dollar pistol.

Advertisement
Back