Trust Richt

Canecanecane

Freshman
Guy is a top 5 active most winningest coaches. I think he knows what he is doing. The process of hiring is taking long because he is thinking about coaching ability, recruiting, cohesiveness. Not just hey he can recruit. You got to trust his ability to pick coaches and pick players. He's proven both! So as a fan base let's embrace every hire, and all players he recruits. I mean he chose Pruitt and guess who plucked him, Saban. Guy can pick coaches and players.

Advertisement
Guy is a top 5 active most winningest coaches. I think he knows what he is doing. The process of hiring is taking long because he is thinking about coaching ability, recruiting, cohesiveness. Not just hey he can recruit. You got to trust his ability to pick coaches and pick players. He's proven both! So as a fan base let's embrace every hire, and all players he recruits. I mean he chose Pruitt and guess who plucked him, Saban. Guy can pick coaches and players.

I agree with you.

But as you well know, there are a ton of part time corches on this board with NFL scout neighbors who wont be happy unless Richt picks their "guy".

Richt has the resume, so I'll let him do his thing.

LOL, the same crap was said about our former HC and we see what that got you.

Many of you obviously don't learn from your past and blind allegiance.

At the end of the day I care about results on the field. If we win I don't care who we hire. I am not going to judge the staff until we see results on the field.

Advertisement

I agree with you.

But as you well know, there are a ton of part time corches on this board with NFL scout neighbors who wont be happy unless Richt picks their "guy".

Some of these same part time coaches, I was one, nailed the inadequacies of our former HC within the 1st few games. This isn't rocket science if you know how to analyze the data that is out there.

Don't worry brother the fans are.

And the people who actually get paid for their opinions agree as well.

Grading every college football coaching hire in 2015 - CBSSports.com

Some douche bags have an eternally bleeding vaginas that ooze complaints with every FN breath.

We don't call them fans but rather what they really are... pu$$ies. It's time for them to go them to go hate on some other team that they can call their team. Miami doesn't want them, need them, like them or anything else. Every Miami player that has ever been hates them passionately or disregards them as FN retards. I suggest you do the latter.

Last edited:

I agree with you.

Some of these same part time coaches, I was one, nailed the inadequacies of our former HC within the 1st few games. This isn't rocket science if you know how to analyze the data that is out there.

How many wins has Richt had at his time at UGA?

Advertisement

I agree with you.

How many NC's? That is still the goal of the U, correct?

Name one of our last three coaches that had proved what he has as a HC in a power 5 conference? So yes, I think his track record does buy him some grace. Last twelve years you could argue that they have been much better than us, in a much more difficult conference. A conference that has produced MULTIPLE NC's. You cats would probably run ole Stoops out of here too. But the fact is they are top notch coaches. I will at least let him coach a game or two before I condemn the guy.

Name one of our last three coaches that had proved what he has as a HC in a power 5 conference? So yes, I think his track record does buy him some grace. Last twelve years you could argue that they have been much better than us, in a much more difficult conference. A conference that has produced MULTIPLE NC's. You cats would probably run ole Stoops out of here too. But the fact is they are top notch coaches. I will at least let him coach a game or two before I condemn the guy.

Who is condemning him? Bringing up valid concerns is condemning him?

How long did it take you to get off the former HC bandwagon?

Think Mark Richt is a better judge of coaching talent than the last few guys we've had here. Also, he has more money to spend on good assistants than we've traditionally provided in the past. The main thing he has to get right is the DC. Almost anyone with a pulse would be better than Dorito.

Advertisement

Who is condemning him? Bringing up valid concerns is condemning him?

How long did it take you to get off the former HC bandwagon?

These folks have zero ability to see gray. Black or white. If you bring up a legit fact about a guy, it means you hate him and his entire family.

I agree with you.

How many NC's did our last NC coaches have before they were hired?

I agree with you.

Gotta have wins before NC's, last time i checked.

Bottom line is that he has earned a chance to put together his staff.

Advertisement
He isn't top 5 in Total wins or winning percentage among active coaches...

Winningest Active Coaches

And Pruitt was already Winning national championships at Bama 4 years ago as their Secondary coach.

But yeah only an idiot would worry about coaching hires before the bowl game, and All the top uncommitted prospects commit during the all star games or signing day.

Weird post.

I agree with you.

So you are saying what exactly? That the objective is to be better than Randy Shannon? I was certain the objective is to win titles. Maybe I'm confused and this is the Miami of Ohio board???

I agree with you.

You're better than this. They weren't at schools with the money or recruiting base to win NC's. Try doing an apples to apples compare.

Advertisement
Back