Tears Trojan condom tears

Advertisement
I gotta say, I'm more than a little disappointed in USC fans. I think a lot of UM fans see USC as a kindred spirit: smallish private school with a good football history, located in an international city. We also both have former players that became movie stars. UM has international megastar, The Rock. USC has their most famous alumnus, double murderer OJ Simpson.
The gloves did not fit.

Advertisement
Please continue

Unless the reference is to something else, I don’t know why this is such a secret.

Supposedly, at Oklahoma, he was ****ing down an associate Athletic Director for recruiting who is married to a coach.

Just Google Lincoln Riley and Annie Hanson.

I don’t know how true it is, but it was a pretty strong rumor out there.

I gotta say, I'm more than a little disappointed in USC fans. I think a lot of UM fans see USC as a kindred spirit: smallish private school with a good football history, located in an international city. We also both have former players that became movie stars. UM has international megastar, The Rock. USC has their most famous alumnus, double murderer OJ Simpson.
Very well done, my dude.

Aidy Bryant Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Unless the reference is to something else, I don’t know why this is such a secret.

Supposedly, at Oklahoma, he was ****ing down an associate Athletic Director for recruiting who is married to a coach.

Realized how easy is was to find after 1mur mentioned it. Pretty wild though

Advertisement

2 thoughts form the Riley-Hanson affair.
1. As noted by others this is not much of a secret
2. She is NOT worth it. Lincoln needs to aim a lot higher. Of course maybe she passes for good looking in Okie land but in LA or Miami, Annie Hanson is a 3/4.

She's now listed as a recruiting coordinator at USC. Did Lincoln Riley bring his mistress with him to California? Baller move.

2 thoughts form the Riley-Hanson affair.
1. As noted by others this is not much of a secret
2. She is NOT worth it. Lincoln needs to aim a lot higher. Of course maybe she passes for gol\od looking in Okie land but in LA or Miami Annie Hanson is a 3/4.

Yeah, not only that she’s got those crazy eyes.

My advice to the gentleman reading this, if you see a possible dalliance that has this look in her eyes, think with your brain and not with your loins. Step back quickly and turn around and keep walking. Crazy is always trouble.

1042D10E-4D8A-41A2-BFCC-ADF0AD01AA21.jpeg

She's now listed as a recruiting coordinator at USC. Did Lincoln Riley bring his mistress with him to California? Baller move.

You know I believe her husband is also a coach for him. Seems to be a really funky situation.

I mean, I’m not Mr. TMZ or anything, people can do whatever they want I don’t care, but I just don’t know how stuff like this doesn’t have a shelf life.

Now that’s assuming all these well published rumors are true, which I have no way of knowing whether they are or they aren’t.

Advertisement
You know I believe her husband is also a coach for him. Seems to be a really funky situation.

I mean, I’m not Mr. TMZ or anything, people can do whatever they want I don’t care, but I just don’t know how stuff like this doesn’t have a shelf life.

Now that’s assuming all these well published rumors are true, which I have no way of knowing whether they are or they aren’t.
Well, I look at it this way, LSU did their background check and took a pass. So, unless there are some NCAA violations, they didn't want the drama.

On the other hand, it seems very strange to leave OU over a *** scandal only to bring in the alleged co-conspirator along with her alleged victim husband as one of of your coaches.

Perhaps the husband wasn't a victim but a willing participant.

Just speculating.

Last edited:

Some people are into that sort of thing. Jimbo would stand in the corner of a room with his undies around his ankles while players ran trains on Candi. But hey, as long as it's between consenting adults it ain't none of my business.

I was just looking for reasons Addison could request a transfer and keep his eligibility.

Advertisement
Well, I look at it this way, LSU did their background check and took a pass. So, unless their are some NCAA violations, they didn't want the drama.

On the other hand, it seems very strange to leave OU over a *** scandal only to bring in the alleged co-conspirator along with her alleged victom husband as one of of your coaches.

Perhaps the husband wasn't a victim but a willing participant.

Just speculating.

Some people are into that sort of thing. Jimbo would stand in the corner of a room with his undies around his ankles while players ran trains on Candi. But hey, as long as it's between consenting adults it ain't none of my business.

I was just looking for reasons Addison could request a transfer and keep his eligibility.

Gentlemen, thank you for the responses.

All I can say is, this shlt is above my pay grade.

I mean, yeah, it sounds like maybe (?) they were having some kind of a cuck festival in Oklahoma, and they just took that party over to Los Angeles. Hey that’s fine for them, they’re consenting adults. I don’t know if a lot of people would want their kids playing for that guy IF that’s really what’s happening, though.

Advertisement
Back