Tears Trojan condom tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Yup the drug cartels are huge fans and financiers of the U where do they come up with this stuff 🤣
They think that Cubans and Mexicans are the same culture. They also don’t realize that the drug cartels traditionally have been Colombian or Mexican.

This is no slight to my Colombian and Mexican peeps, as I have great friends from both nations, and my brother is married to a Colombiana, and my nephews are part Colombian. I also understand that lots of Cubans were involved in the drug trafficking trade in the 80’s and 90’s. But the kingpins have usually been the Colombians and the Mexicans.

You have no idea how many people I’ve met that when I tell them I’m Cuban, the first thing they say is, “oh…I love tacos and hot food. Specially jalapeños.” They have no idea that Mexican food and Cuban food are nothing alike.

Advertisement
USC recruiting seems to have stalled a bit. No, a lot. It's weird. The natives are starting to get restless. They are currently #17, and slowly dropping as others add, and the last time they added a top 100 player was Christmas Eve 2021, almost seven months ago. No joke.

****, they haven't gotten a top 400 commit in almost three months. And OL is a disaster. They lost 2022 5-star Connerly last second (****, beyond last second) this spring to Oregon, we just beat them for Francis M., and even FSU just beat them for Simmons. A quick look at the CB's and it seems they are favored for one uncommitted kid that is currently in the top 100, a TE that still has visits planned to all the SEC powers.

👀

USC recruiting seems to have stalled a bit. No, a lot. It's weird. The natives are starting to get restless. They are currently #17, and slowly dropping as others add, and the last time they added a top 100 player was Christmas Eve 2021, almost seven months ago. No joke.

****, they haven't gotten a top 400 commit in almost three months. And OL is a disaster. They lost 2022 5-star Connerly last second (****, beyond last second) this spring to Oregon, we just beat them for Francis M., and even FSU just beat them for Simmons. A quick look at the CB's and it seems they are favored for one uncommitted kid that is currently in the top 100, a TE that still has visits planned to all the SEC powers.

👀
They're usually good for a top 10-5 class on average over the last 6-7 years. The comparison to Mario is the interesting point, both are schools with comparable highs and lows, national recognition, etc.

We hired a unicorn, however, and while I don't think Lincoln is an insane recruiter, his struggle to get off the ground may not be indicative of long term futility.

Advertisement
They're usually good for a top 10-5 class on average over the last 6-7 years. The comparison to Mario is the interesting point, both are schools with comparable highs and lows, national recognition, etc.

We hired a unicorn, however, and while I don't think Lincoln is an insane recruiter, his struggle to get off the ground may not be indicative of long term futility.

Yeah, I am not writing him off or anything, I am just writing... what I wrote. :)

Right now it's been weird, and 62% of the top 100 are already committed, with them leading for only one of the remaining 38. It's not going to be easy to make up a lot of ground without flipping kids out of nowhere.

This is supposed to be their bump class, and let's not revise expectations, everyone said Lincoln was going to "clean up" on the west coast with Mario leaving Oregon and USC finally investing in a top flight staff, etc.

Right now they have commitments from only two of the top 28 kids in CA (I used #28 because it suited my argument lol, but really because that was the cutoff for the top 400 nationally and the 4-stars), and 19 of those 28 are committed already. Of the nine that aren't committed anywhere, zero are currently balled to USC, and three are balled elsewhere.

Advertisement
I gotta say, I'm more than a little disappointed in USC fans. I think a lot of UM fans see USC as a kindred spirit: smallish private school with a good football history, located in an international city. We also both have former players that became movie stars. UM has international megastar, The Rock. USC has their most famous alumnus, double murderer OJ Simpson.

Advertisement
Back