Tears Trojan condom tears

I love it people are fearing the U again. Mario is a class act. These players aren’t coming to Miami only because of NIL. It’s been a long time since Miami has been this noticed. Go Canes!

Advertisement
In my Paul Bearer’s voice:

Ooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeees; the resurrection of the hate I have for USC & their bytch *** fans is alive and well.
I swear some of these USC trolls would love to get Ruiz and do this.....ain't happening he will buy the **** horse.
horse GIF

Miss Mr Moody. Smh. Don’t think he got the love & roses he deserved as a mgr.
HOF, and easily the most unique manager of all time.

The Taker-Bearer-Kane storyline was the GOAT. And while I don’t following wrestling anymore I always felt Kane was grossly underused. He should have been given a number of title runs. One he took of the mask he was wasted.

Advertisement
A one man "collective". Almost as comically bad as the other clown essentially saying the Mauigoas are getting a house here. ReggieBushsFamilySaysWhat (when it actually WAS illegal).

View attachment 196187

Fortunately for us, John Ruiz does not HAVE a bull**** collective fund.

Bullet dodged.

The Taker-Bearer-Kane storyline was the GOAT. And while I don’t following wrestling anymore I always felt Kane was grossly underused. He should have been given a number of title runs. One he took of the mask he was wasted.

Honestly, once they changed his 1st mask it started his under usage. Talking about his mask was too scary for kids. FOH! These mofos had an African Tribal Leader w/ skulls & a Voodoo Witch Dr making wrestlers throw up in stomach pain!

Kane was hella under utilized.

Advertisement
Wait wait wait… is dese de same ny99as that threw the kitchen sink and a mansion at Lincoln Riley? Then threw a Brinks truck at OUs QB…. and then threw another huge bag at Pitts WR? Is dese the same muhfuccas? Now they wanna talk ****?! Man… GTFOH! It’s all questionable and illegal now cause Miami got MC and is recruiting high end players. When we do it, it’s cause we cheatin, but When they do it, it’s called good recruiting. They can all eat a dicc, sideways! To quote the late Al Blades…”Fucc dem muhfuccas”!

This thread and the one with "USC Jay 32 on Crack" are emblematic of both our permanent relevance and the permanent hatred/fear of us.

Sure, these might be isolated individuals for now in the SC fanbase but what has OUR attitude toward them been so far? We've been mostly pining to play them and collectively parroting the truth that CFB is better when Miami and SC are good.

We take ONE recruit they mistakenly thought they had a shot with and BOOM- individuals out there start parroting all the anti-Miami lie based narratives.

This simply doesn't happen with other programs in such concerted and consistent manners.

We're.....almost back!

Advertisement

Bearer was a heck of a nice guy, my old man has a picture of me on Paul's(or as he was known back then, Percy) shoulders back when he was a manager in Dallas, because he used to take me to the matches at the Sportatorium.

Yes, Kane was wasted because the creative at the time was trash. Not an accident that once serious people like Cornette were gone, Kane's gimmick went sideways. He was a horror movie monster, period.

Advertisement
That’s right, USC. It’s all about the bag…(cough cough) Reggie Bush (cough cough cough)

Glass houses, my friends.

Advertisement
Back