Tears Trojan condom tears

Advertisement
I mean yeah it’s weird but Lincoln and wife are known upside down pineapple flag people so it’s on brand

I literally had to Google “upside down pineapple flag people” 😂

I know this subculture exists, I just never paid much attention.

Just a quick question, how is it “known“ that they’re into that? Just a lot of online chatter? I’m not questioning your veracity specifically, I’m just curious, sometimes there is so much smoke on certain things that eventually, sometimes, they turn out being true, and I’m wondering if this is the case.

Just a quick question, how is it “known“ that they’re into that? Just a lot of online chatter? I’m not questioning you specifically, I’m just curious, sometimes there is so much smoke on certain things that eventually, sometimes, they turn out being true, and I’m wondering if this is the case.
Well I guess it might just be online chatter in this case from some people who might know. Everytime it came up on ou boards it was immediately nuked tho

Well I guess it might just be online chatter in this case from some people who might know. Everytime it came up on ou boards it was immediately nuked tho

CA3E2AA7-93EF-4F25-9310-E73CA2C0673D.gif

Hmmmm…interesting.

Your last sentence might be telling 🤔

Advertisement

Just a quick question, how is it “known“ that they’re into that? Just a lot of online chatter? I’m not questioning your veracity specifically, I’m just curious, sometimes there is so much smoke on certain things that eventually, sometimes, they turn out being true, and I’m wondering if this is the case.
I know a chick with a pineapple tattoo on her forearm and depending on which way you're looking at it, it could be misconstrued as "upside down". Funny part is, she just likes pineapples and had no idea of the swinger connotation.

Same.

I know a chick with a pineapple tattoo on her forearm and depending on which way you're looking at it, it could be misconstrued as "upside down". Funny part is, she just likes pineapples and had no idea of the swinger connotation.

That’s funny. Who doesn’t like pineapples? I just bought one yesterday and cored it. Delicious!

Advertisement
LOL. The only reason I believed that was because you’ve previously admitted that you are an orange/green stepchild in a family full of crimson and cream.
I am indeed. My parents are Miami fans tho. Rest of the immediate family, send their kids to Oklahoma if they’re worth anything lol

Yeah, not only that she’s got those crazy eyes.

My advice to the gentleman reading this, if you see a possible dalliance that has this look in her eyes, think with your brain and not with your loins. Step back quickly and turn around and keep walking. Crazy is always trouble.

View attachment 198483
That jawn got multiple personalities. IDGAF what you say.

You dead on, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes she got them legion eyes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In the early 90s USC ***** against USC Trojans mens soccer. A shirt was produced. Your condoms can’t hold our *****.

Something like that.

Exactly. I get Tennessee/Bama fans being mad but why are these clowns mad since they weren’t even a finalist for him. Weird group.
I don't think they care about Mario when they got the best OC mind in Lincoln Riley. Mario is a top 10 coach but come on....

Advertisement
Back